Chapter-9

"Such a pookie you are" He said pulling her soft cheeks.

"Pookie? What's pookie now? Do I look like a polar bear to you? " She asked roaring as always.

"Um., nah! But like a koala for sure because you know what happened last night" He completed winking at her and in return getting a slap on his shoulders.

"Bahot bigad gaye to hum, Bunny" She said making faces and with a tsk.

"Abb kya karen? Kisi ne kar diya hai, hum to aise nahi the phele" He said looking at another side and folding his strong arms.

"Urghh, leave" She said stomping her feets lightly making him chuckle at her activities.

Trin-trin.

"Hello commander the way is clear just take care of a parmaanu bomb Kanishk, he is on round" Krithvik gave me informations.

"Yah, I will take care" He completed and intertwined his fingers to hers and held it tightly she was first shocked but the way more comfortable.

"Let's go" He announced and she nodded.

They got out of the room, got down the stairs and successfully out of the mansion.

"Huff! Well done" She said patting his shoulders.

"Hey hey bhai and bhabhi was everything under control?" Krithvik said coming towards them.

"Yes commander Krithvik, well done" Ahilya praised him for his not so big achievement.

"Aise hi ladki mat bhaga lana" Raxit spoke standing there.

"Bhai, aap jab bolna bekar hi bolna, kasam khai hai na? " Krithvik fake cried.

"I was just warning cum making you aware of these. " He said shooking his head.

"Khao maa kasam" Krithvik replied.

Huff! Savage.

"Bunny, stop it" She said and he did.

"Kya baat hai bhai, well down" He said and gone behind Ahilya to protect himself from so called our Rakshas, the great Raxit Avyukt Thakur.

"Bhabhi, see , see this demon. Rakshas hai ye aadmi"

"Tu to mil ghar mein" He said fake laughing and hugging him amd with time the hug grew so tight that the oxygen was not even travelling in between.

"Hhh, hhh bhai leave me I will die. I am not even married yet . Think about your upcoming bhatijas and bhatigis " He was blabbering even on the stage of dieing.

He left him."leaving you, but speak less you huge mouth "he warned and corrected his collar.

Meanwhile, Ahilya was watching it as it was a nice source of entertainment for her.

She was just thinking about listening to all these whole day, whole week, whole month, whole year and whole life.

They will be complete.

Peep-peep

The horn buzzed to her ears making her to come out of her lala land.

"Sit" Raxit said wearing helmet and offering one to her.

"With bike? "

"Don't call it a bike it's my baby my BMW"he said caressing it's petrol tank.

"Come sit,lioness"he said and she followed.

When turned the keys and accelerated the bike and it's sound. Omg...

Tatatatatata....

" I heard that girls who read fiction are meant to be for biker boys, "she said gripping her hold tighter on his hoddie.