Chapter-1

So guys see it's me the author who is writing the story for second time in my life trust me the first time i wrote was 1 and a half years ago, I wrote that in a very basic manner but am trying something different this time hope you all will love and support it.....

Please continue

______________________________________

Thakur Mansion

Author's POV

A man who was not looking cute indeed woke when alarm started dancing and shouting.

"Fuck you, for god's sake stop" A man yelled.

(How will it stop itself , Rax?)

He lifted his upper body and crawled towards the alarm to her shut her up. Mannn! He is gorgeous.

He shut it down and again entered inside the most comfortable quilt.....
After 5 minutes he woke up and disappeared to the washroom in fraction of minute.

He was taking bath when he heard a knock on the door.

"Who is there?" He spoke

"Rax do you want your tea? " Came a voice in return . Yes, she is his mom Abhilasha Avyukt Thakur.

"Not really mom " He said

"Oh, okay"she said and got out of his room

He came back with a towel wrapped around his waist, another one around his shoulder hanging down and last one in his hands drying his hairs.

He checked his phone to have look on what's happening around world . He opened his Watsapp and saw one of his school friend has sent him invitation of his wedding.

"What the hell, even this Chimpanzee is getting married " He muttered

"What about you Rax" His subconscious said

He wiped his thoughts and went to the closet

Damn.. That's luxury

He corrected his bed properly, sprayed some fragrance that was Royal.
He picked out a pajamas kam dhoti. Wore it and left for temple in his very own mansion. He is a great Shiva bhakt and doing pooja is in his habit. He feels mentally relaxed and focused whenever he does so but the day he doesn't he messes up with every single small thing around. (Shiv bhakt hai hamara Rax)

After he was done he came to his room checked himself his the mirror, self praised himself and went to closet to take out some formal clothes (btw he did gym already)

After getting all ready to go downstairs he picked up his phone and left for downstairs.
Everyone was already at breakfast table. They saw his a smiled which he returned too. He stepped towards the dinning table, touched dadu and dadis feets taking a good amount of blessings and then he touched his mom,dad's,chachu's and chachi's feet.