Chapter-10

Huff! So we are on chapter 10 huh? Nice ! Nice! I like it.

Okay so everything who thinks I should promote my books on Instagram, guys I will but when the book will end.

I'm a student with hectic schedule I somehow manage just to write and to promote it , make reels? Nah baba nah!

Still let's continue the journey because there is a lot more to go.

I am planning this book to be of 50-55 chapters maximum. Up and downs can be there but this is what I am thinking about right now and this book will also take time to be completed so stay tuned and keep showing your love.

In addition to this some users were pretty good before I mean to say that they never showed any kind of kanjusi in voting but now they are. Areyy kar diya karo vote yaar.

Leaving these bak-bak let's continue.

Enjoy 🪐

We reached his penthouse and I gripped the door handle in order to open the door but I suddenly felt a hand coming onto mine and jerking it off the handle.

Now my hands were on my lap.I was confused when I saw him opening his side of door.

He opened it and ran towards mine. He held the handle of the door and opened it while signing me to get off.

Ladies and gentlemen HIM ✨

"Awieee Thank you" I exclaimed getting down the car while holding his hand which he offered me.

"Welcome" He said grinning.

"Such a gentleman's adequate" I said hugging him.

"Not always" He said and of course he earned a playful slap on his shoulders by me.

"Youuhhh" I joyfully held his neck and  exclaimed.

"You🤍" This is how he replied.

Man!!! This guy will be the reason of my death someday.

How can someone reply so cutely.

"Ohh ohhh" We were in our own land when we heard a wave of sound of hooting. We turned right and saw it was Rajveer.

"Kya ho raha hai?" He said passing a smirk to my bunny.

"What's happening?"

"Tumse matlab?" I am saying bunny is so rude with everyone except me.
Around me he acts like a complete Sunshine when he is a ghost for the world.

(Do you have any issue?)

"Bro! Take it easy" Raj enthusiastically stated.

"Let's go" I grabbed his arms and dragged him inside the penthouse or he would have started again.

"Hello-hi" Everyone present there wished them.

"Have a seat guys" They said us to take seats in his very own penthouse. We sat on the couch.

"Before anything starts can anyone tell why are we here?" Bunny enquired getting up from his place.

"I saw Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani bhai, yesterday," Kanishq said drinking the sip of the alcohol.

"Wow, what an achievement" He said glaring at Kanishq.

Poor K.

"Bhai, listen to him at least" Ranya said to bunny to which he looked at me and I was sitting there biting my lower lips to control my laugh.