Chapter-14

Hello hello everyone, how are you guys, hope fine and doing well.

Again I want to tell you guys that this book isn't that slow burn kinda book. Things are on a good pace. So, everyone who loves slow burn, sorry this isn't for you but give it a try hope you like it.

Huff! Enough of my rants. Let's begin the chapter.

Enjoy 🪐

This is our second day in Udaipur and tomorrow morning we are leaving. Yesterday's night was really fun but I would still prefer peace over parties and all.

Today we are going in sort of amusement park.

I love ride.
Either take it as bikes,
Or as rides,
Or as ---

I know you guys as smart enough.

"Bunny," I wined as I could not just wake up because of his weight over me. I was locked into his arms.

"What" He spoke in half sleep and his voice which came out was so deep and raspy. So addictive.

"What happened,baby?" My breaths were hitched. You cannot even imagine how turning it sounds. He uttered and tighten his grip over me.

"Bu-bun-" I was badly stuttering trying to form freakin words when his arms held the hem of my hoodie and raised it a bit. When his cold hands came in contact with my sensitive skin. I felt some knots in my stomach.

What are they called? Umm, yah butterflies.

"Hmm" He just simply hummed which was again in that raspy voice.

I don't know of what his larynx made up of. His voice has least frequency.

I just love it, the way it is.

"Good morning," I wished him while throwing my one hand against his neck and another against his back.

"Morning, lioness" He wished and up lifted his body a bit. He came closer to me and pecked my cheek.

Smile lingered on my face and cheek popped.

"What's the time?" He asked getting into the blanket more.

"Did you just gave me any chance to go out of your hold and check my phone for once?" I asked as my eyes thinned.

"You need to get habitual of it, lioness" He said as his lips thinnes into a line.

"So proud?"

"Abhi to kam hun, age age dekho kitna hota hun," He said as he again caged me.

"Late hora hai bunny"

"Hone do"

"Sab dhoond rahe honge"

"Dhoondne do"

"Lunch would end,"

"Main banwa dunga, aap kaho ge to bana bhi dunga"

"Sharam mar gai hai?"

"Apke liye to hum bhi mar jaye, sharam kya chiz hai,"

Mann!! This guy.

"I need my morning kiss," He said pointing on his cheek.

"Cheek pe kiss karne ko morning kiss nahi kehte," I said with a sigh.

"Aap jahan karna chaho kar lo," He said and earned a slap by me.

"Bahot bigad rahe ho tum" I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Aapne bigada hai, sudhar do" He teased again.

"Subah-subah kuch fhoonk ke aaye ho kya?" I said while looking into his eyes...