Chapter-12

Hello hello everyone, how are you all, hope you all are doing great so as me.

Happy new year to all. Hope this year be the best year among all till date. Khao, piyo, tarrki karo.

Okay, now enjoy the chapter.

________________

Ahilya's POV,

"Hello Udaipur," I said.

Finally after such a long drive we reached our destination.

"Tired?" Raxit asked to me while stuffing his phone inside his pocket.

"Hmm," I hummed.

"So, I think we should sleep guys because is tired and we will enjoy tomorrow," Bunny announced.

"Right, old man. I think atleast we should sleep for few hours," Agreed Karthik.

"But I don't want to waste time we are just having two nights here," Abheera exclaimed while rubbing her eyes.

"Deep inside everyone knows that they need sleep." Krithvik replied to Abheera.

"Okay then, I have an idea" I said while bunny was scrunching his shoulders.

"What?" Shivah asked.

"Umm it's 7 right now. Let's go to our rooms and have some food and then sleep till 12 and from 1 am onwards we will be having bonfire night. Wase bhi bahot thand hai yahan," I suggested and Raxit side hugged me in order of appreciating.

"Alright then! Sleep well guys," Krithvik said while holding his luggage and moving towards his respective room.

"Sleep well," I said to bunny while taking my handbag from him. Yah! He was carrying my handbag.

"Without you? I can't", This guy never leaves a single chance to make me blush.

"Gooo" I said and pushed him to his room .

"Bye" He said and blinked.

____________

Knock knock.

I heard knock on the door when I was getting ready for bonfire night. I quickly applied my lip gloss and went to check who is on the door.

"Bhabhi," Oh! It's Krithvik and indicated him to come in so as he did.

"Kya hua?" I asked him while taking out a cardian from my suitcase.

"Bhai is sleeping" This is what he told me.

"So wake him up," I replied casually.

"And you came here to tell me that?" I replied a bit louder when I realized what he said.

"What do you think I didn't tried? I did but I cannot see any result. So, I beg you to state that Mr.Raxit Avyukt Thakur who is caught sleeping in room number 769 just next to yours has to wake up and for that I kindly request you to go and wake him up.
You are the only ray of hope. I hope you will be thinking about this issue.
Yours Sincerely
Aapka Pyara Devar," This is how he concluded his formal letter.

He used it here because elsewise it is of no use in daily life. They only taught us this so that we can write proper letters when we attempted a blunder. Which we usually did but still the letters of students were worth of being with Bhel Puri wale bhaiya so that he can pack his Bhels into it. Or else was it of any use? Noo.

"Oh god Krith you are so dramatic," I said to him as he spoke a whole letter.

"Bhabhi, please mere bhaiya ki sahayta karilye. Yeh Laxman apne bhaiya Ram ke siva kuch nahi hai arthath iss Laxman ka koi astitv nahi hai," He spoke while getting on his knees and joining his hands.