Chapter-11

New chapter,

Enjoy 🪐

Raxit's POV

"Anything else?" I asked her as we just completed our food.

"Java Chip Frappuccinó" she spoke cleaning her hands with tissue.

"Okay, and are you done with that shopping stuff?" I asked her as we are out for shopping and she nodded in a NO.

Tomorrow we are going and today we are shopping for it.

Till now, we spent 3 hours just roaming in showroom and buying one single piece of stuff from each store.

Shopping with girls, is very difficult yet fun.

I was the one who suggested to have food or this girl was so busy in shopping that she even forgot that she has a stomach which needs food.

We just had some MacDonald's and now I think we are going to Starbucks.

Most probably!

"Chale?" I asked her after paying for the food.

"Chaliye" She smiled and held my arms.

I picked up three shopping bags we kept on a chair along with our phones.

"Where are we going now?" She asked while intertwining her fingers with mine, perfectly.

"Bucks" The voice came out to be deep-shane.

"Cool"

We entered Starbucks the staff wished us , and we took seats for ourselves.

"I will order and come, hmm?" I enquired while standing up.

"You know what I need?" She asked.

"Very well" I replied and she passes me a beautiful smile.

"Umm, Can I get a Java chip Frappuccinó and a Iced Latté" I gave the order and in some minutes it came.

"Frapé for Ahilya Rathore and Latté for Raxit Avyukt Thakur" She said and handed me my drink.

"Shukriya" I replied.

We finished our drink and now we are going to Dior.

Ahilya's POV

"Which one should I take bunny? This lavender one or that black one or that brown one? I think that one is also nice, "

Nothing guys, I am just so confused. Here are so many beautiful bags and my mind isn't able to think of any one.
Its been 1 hour since we are in this store.

I can sense that bunny is irritated but he is not saying anything just nodding his head on my blabberings.

"Enough Ahilya,
Excuse me pack all these bags which she has selected and just add few more which you think are best."

What the hell is wrong with him.

"Bunny" I said looking at him with my jaw hanging down.

"Flies baby" He said grabbing my jaw and kissing me on my cheek.

I am freaking flushed.

"Fast," He commanded staff while looking at his watch.

"Do you need anything else? " He asked me after giving me these many bags . He is crazy.

"Nah" I said and he nodded.

After our stuff was packed well he held as many bags as he could.

He was having 7 bags and I was having 3.