Chapter-17

Umm, I don't know what to say after the glimpse of her past, it wasn't the actual one I just wanted to end the character of Vansh and this was already planned by me.

Hope I wrote it well enough but I am sorry if I disappointed you all.

Enjoy the chapter guys.

Ahilya's POV

I was using my phone while lying on the couch and Raxit was out for some work.

Trin-trin

I heard my doorbell ringed I kept my phone aside and ran to open the door. It might be Raxit.

"Yo.. You?" I gasp left my mouth when I saw him.

"Yes, me."

"Get out of my house" I roared pointing my index finger. I was stammering.

"It's not your house Ahilya it's his. Raxit's" He said coming inside I tried to push him out but his body was very heavy for me to throw out.

"It's ours. Plus, why are yoh here again? Again in my life?" I defended myself.

"Vansh is kidnapped Ahilya! by Raxit Thakur, yours Raxit and I feel like he did it right, Vansh is a bitch he deserved it." He stated while opening the door, which I tried to close on his face.

"What are you saying he kidnapped him?" I stumbled badly. Inside I am dancing, he threw a right move. But, he really did it?

"Yes Ahilya. Come sit" He said stepping inside the penthouse and I followed him I know he won't go this easily. So let's see what will he do.

"Sit" He said offering me to sit beside him.

"I would never," I declared and sat on other couch. I felt disgusted by him, his moves, his manipulation.

"Wait, I need some courage to say this let me have my power boaster" He said while grinning and I felt like breaking his fake gold teeth. I mean they are real gold but they aren't the original teeth.

"Aaj kal issi ka sahara hai bas" He said and took out a sheet of paper looking object. He is Randeep Kaushal, the eldest son of Kaushal empire. He is 52 years old. As far as I know him he is a pervert. Tharki buddha.

He pilled a small paper looking object out of the sheet and kept it on his mouth. It's drugs. The sheet ones.

"Want?" He asked, while offering me the sheet. The memories flooded throw my mind. Everything. My moments with Vansh. Our relationship. He cheating on me. My addiction to drugs. I remembered the relief after having drugs.

The ecstacy after being drugged. I blanket of need covered me. My hands started to tremble a bit.

"Nah" I somehow declined remembering Raxit's face. His hardwork to make me feel comfortable always. But what if I wont be there for him? What if he won't ever be able to do this things for me? Can I give him pain of loosing someone who is he close with? Does he deserve it? Never.

"Okay" He said in a raspy voice.

"I think you need water" He said and stood up, and I saw him going to the dining table to pick up the glass and filled it with water.

He thinks I need water but he needs poison. Please, someone give it to him.

He came back with the glass of water and handed it to me.

"No, thanks" I didn't just said it because he gave it to me but I don't feel like drinking it.

"Please"He requested with a soft sigh.