Chapter-5

Hello hello readers.
How are you all? Hope so good. I'm not that's the reason the update is late nothing happened just small accidents.
So keeping them aside let's start the chapter

Vote and comment

Enjoy

.......

Raxit's POV

I'm happy and very grateful to God for all happened today. Because, small steps get you to the destiny. That's what I believe in.

I came home changed into something easy to carry and laid into the comforter. I opened my contact amd there is her phone number.

Yayy! I am finally having it. Her number. To be honest today I was not in right state of my mind after I saw her. I was blank. My mind went numb.It was unable to process and when she fell and i held her milky waist. I was done.

I felt something erupting in my chest.

She feels like necessity to me.

I realized I might be grinning like a mad but that's what love is. Isn't it?

I opened my gallery and i found myself oggling at her one of the picture that i screenshot from Instagram. I am having a whole folder with her photos.

It's just 1543 photos of her and 978 mine. And 1034 rest.

Don't ask me where I got those pics of hers. But i have multiple resources.*wink*

They are all decent and breathtaking for me.

Ahilya-dont you dare to think my rabbit as a silly teenager who is falling for his crush. He is serious.

I hope you all understood what my lioness said.

I saved her mobile number

Sherni🦁

That's how I saved it. She is a sherni forso because even after her clumsy activities she roars back at me even when I save her.

I was about to type a "hello" and send to her. To of course initiate the conversation but as soon as I landed my tumbpad on the keyboard on the screen I received a message.

Sherni🦁

-hi🤍

I opened the chat and I didn't even took me a nano second to read it a smile was started lining on my face.

"So the lioness is too desperate hmm"

I said thinking of a nice message to reply with but after thinking for one whole minute I wrote "hello lioness".

-lioness?

-yes. You are a lioness.

-what we're you doing?

-first of all stop blushing. I know you are blushing that side.

Ahilya-fuck! Are here some kind of cameras around me.
(It was what Ahi thought on another side)

-Have you fixed some kind of camera her or what?

-I just know.

-how???

-leave lioness, don't run your brain on this difficult treadmill.

-okay 😾

-cute! That's what you are.

-don't flirt with me.

-lioness, do i even try?

-accha ji.