Chapter-8

Hello hello everyone.
How's going? Hope so everything good and fine.

Yay! A new chapter.

Btw what do you think about our couple? Give them some words in the comment section. 5+ comment, Please!

Enjoy ☄️

She kept her one arm around his shoulder and other one covering his waist.

Basically he was locked.

She was so close to him that he can feel her breath on his strong masculine chest.

"Abb pakad hi liya hai to kyun hi chhodun main? "He said covering her waist.
(Now when she locked me than why to leave this opportunity )

They slept together this way.

Knock knock.

No reply.

Knock knock.

" Bhai-bhai"someone was knocking the door.

He opened his hunter eyes and found her in his arms.

Safe.

This was another level feeling when you are with someone you always wanted and needed to be with.

He opened his arms and tried getting out of her hold.

"Uhh" She moved in sleep.

"Lioness, wake up. " He tried waking her up when he heard Ranya banging against the door.

"Why? Sleep it felt so good"

"I know but see Ranya is here" He said and she nodded while taking a turn but when the reality hit her she woke up with a jerk.

"What? How? When? Why? " She started to panic and run here and there he stood up from the bed held her waist and carried her in his arms.

"Just shut up and do what I say" He said holding her hands which were continuously working. He glared at her and she shut down.

He took her to the closet and opened his most empty cupboard and made her to sit there.

"Just keep quite and sit here until and unless I come"He ordered and she agreed.

He came out of the closet and opened the door and Ranya came directly into the room.

" What we're you doing bhai? "She asked by squinting her brows.

" No-nothing just -just sleeping Ranyu"He said messing up.

"Badi ma asked for your black old kurta she has to donate it" She said taking steps to the closet and his heart started to beat faster and faster.

She reached near a cupboard and opened it.

"What the fuck Bhai" Shit shit shit I am gone. Thought Raxit.

"It's so clean and organised. Mine sucks" She said exhaling and when he opened his eyes he found situation under control.

Well done commander Raxit.

She took futher steps to another cupboard and when she held the handle of it ran immediately ran and held the handle.

"Why-why are you bothering when your brother can bo-bother, you go I am coming" He said stuttering and inhaling.

"Are you okay bhai? "

"Yes yes absolutely you go" She passed him a bombastic sideye and left.

Hufff