Chapter-2

Hello hello guys how are you all? I hope you are pretty good... Actually I have just started the story and I can understand it will take time to have some reach, so forgetting all this or can say keeping it aside I am updating. For those who are waiting for chapters. Don't worry guyz no fikar no fear when your author is here.

Enjoy

______________________________________

Rathore Villa

Author's POV

It's another day everybody. Today is Saturday so everyone is at home. A girl stretches her arms in order of waking up.

"Good morning " She said while yawning.

She checked her phone and there were 7 messages and 4 calls of her bestie and 3 calls from Abheera 3 messages.

"Now what happened" She said while rubbing her beautiful eyes and opening the chats

Keeya-
Where the hell are you Ahi your family is so worried about you. Your mom called for more than 5 times. Shivah and Dhaan were going out for searching you.
8:47am

Keeya-
I already told them that their daughter is a mad woman so don't need to worry. I said "she is with me"
8:49am

Keeya-
Such a irresponsible girl you are Ahi
8:54am

Keeya-
Wtf now it's getting serious. Where are you Ahi
9:01am

Keeya-
Pick up the call
9:15am

Keeya-
I am going to inform at your home...!
9:36am
Keeya-
At least see the messages na..
10:02am

"Shit shit shit... No no no. Wtf! Mann! I messed up " She said with horror going to the dial pad. She dialed some number and the call was picked up in 2 rings.

"What the hell Ahi? Where were you" Kia said panting hard on other side.

"Don't worry I am safe Kee" Ahi replied on the call

"Chappal marun kya tughe main? What I am safe ? I am with your brother and dad we were going to police station" She said

"Arey wo I was drunk so I was just sleeping.. " Before she can complete

"Where the fuck are you AHILYA RATHORE" Came a masculine voice roaring from another side

"D... Da.. Dad you? " She questioned with horror I mean with actual HORROR.

"Yes me, I need you at Villa within an hour " He ordered with a pretty good loud voice.

"Ok dad" As soon as she completed her sentence the call was cut already.

"Very good Ahi. You did a very good job. Now pay" She said to herself.

She directly went to bathroom and came out in a bathrobe she wore a kurti

Her fit