201-210

returnThe end of the world: driving a mobile food truck around occupied areasTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 201 Healing

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Watching Xia Suxin leave, Wen Yan was worried, "Teacher, is it really okay for us not to join the war?"

Although Xia Suxin explained to them that it was just a stronger Blighter, he still felt something was strange.

If she could handle it easily, she shouldn't be so anxious.

"We have our battlefield, Fumiyan, and the humans who survived this battle still need us."

"All we can do now is protect the experimental data and ourselves."

Min Cailiang was rarely serious, and his words calmed down the students who were impatient because they were unable to participate in the war or because they learned that there was danger in the outside world.

Then Wenyan covered his heart and said heartbrokenly, "Teacher, where are the samples? The samples I raised with my own hands...are you going to keep none of them?"

"..."

Min Cailiang curled his lips silently, and then spoke after a long while, "There is space in the basement where you can move part of it. As for whether it can survive... I just want to test how it grows in the dark."

"Okay, okay, I agree with both hands and feet! Hurry up, Ma Liu, take action..."

When he heard that the samples could be moved, Wen Yan immediately jumped up and started yelling to collect the experimental data.

Others were amused by his success and joined in the process of sorting it out.

When the students dispersed, Min Cailiang heard the noise behind him, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

What is coming will come, I hope everyone can survive.

The basement of Dannanzhiyue was originally the activity area and warehouse for hotel employees. It has many rooms, complete water and electricity equipment, and a hidden location.

But to be on the safe side, they only chose a warehouse near the stairwell.

If you encounter danger, you can get to the ground through the escape tunnel.

The first batch of materials shipped was experimental data and experimental equipment.

Min Cailiang led the students down from the staff passage hidden in the atrium garden to the basement.

Although the scope of activities is still indoors, the students who have been staying in their rooms for several months are still uncontrollably excited.

There was so much passion and energy going up and downstairs!

Finally, after going back and forth three times, the passion subsided, and everyone stood on the escalator gasping for breath with their backs sore and their legs weak.

The atrium garden is on the 20th floor of the hotel, three trips back and forth... They have already climbed 60 floors, and going downstairs is certainly not considered physical work.

What a scary number.

"Wenyan, can you just move it one more time? My legs are almost no longer my own!"

"Yes, Wen Yan, we have moved a lot of samples, and I really can't climb anymore."

"...I...I feel...too tired."