171-180

[171,172, Not available]

returnThe end of the world: driving a mobile food truck around occupied areasTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 173 Chai Yaxin

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Two hours of stumbling passed.

After the team members were confirmed, Yan Chuan returned to his residence with satisfaction. As he walked, he imagined that he would successfully get all the supplies from the dining car tomorrow.

The corner of his mouth couldn't help but curl into a proud smile.

Just as he climbed to the top of the stairs and was about to open the door and enter the corridor, there was a sudden sound of footsteps behind him.

Yan Chuan lazily turned around and found that the person coming was his favorite girl, Chai Yaxin.

His eyes suddenly lit up, "Axin, what a coincidence, what are you going to do?"

The surprised voice made the girl turn around and flee, and said impatiently:

"Nothing, just hanging out."

As if he didn't notice Chai Yaxin's bad tone, Yan Chuan chuckled and said, "It's not safe for you two little girls to hang out here. How about I accompany you?"

"No more shopping."

Chai Yaxin said nothing and dragged her companion away.

Looking at the girl's back, Yan Chuan's eyes darkened, and then became firm again.

When he has enough supplies to allow Axin to have enough food and clothing, she will definitely accept him.

Then Yan Chuan turned and left.

the other side,

Chai Yaxin took her companion and hid in a corner of the hidden corridor in panic. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that no one was following her.

The companion noticed her disgusted look and felt a little strange, "Yaxin, do you hate that person? I don't think there is anything wrong with him..."

"no problem?"

Chai Yaxin was a little speechless, "If he meets someone and says you are his wife, he wants to support you... let you live with him, and verbally harass you from time to time..."

"Um"

Seeing that her companion was hesitant, Chai Yaxin added:

"You don't know him yet. You two are not familiar with each other at all. What do you think?"

The companion was shocked, "Huh?? That's too disgusting. Who are they? Fortunately, we ran fast!"

"so"

As he spoke, the disgust on Chai Yaxin's face increased.

It was really unlucky to meet such a person in the base.

If it weren't for the danger on the way to changing bases, she really wouldn't want to stay here for a moment.

"Oops, how about we change our base? Suddenly it doesn't feel safe here at all."

After hearing her companion's suggestion, Chai Yaxin's thoughts started to wander again.

If you have someone to keep you company, not only safety on the road, but also someone to help each other when you change to a new base.