21-30

Chapter 21 Dayan Base

After chewing the vegetable leaves, Xiaomiao got into the staff dormitory, while Ning Yan enjoyed the food slowly.

She was really bored in the carriage, so she simply sat down in front of the TV with her dinner plate and turned on the third episode of "Watching Meteorites Together".

[The heroine compared herself to the hero's only antidote. The hero was so moved that he burst into tears. He immediately took the heroine straight to his home, introduced his destined person to his parents, and wanted to get married immediately...]

On the TV, the male and female protagonists were moved by each other and burst into tears. Ning Yan also wanted to cry outside the TV.

This pancake fruit is so... so delicious!

There were also fruit tea, sweet and sour, fresh and chewy whole shrimp steamed dumplings. She really wanted to grow more stomachs.

Ning: I feel so sick that I want to cry!

After eating and drinking, she walked to the front of the car and inspected the nearby small base. In less than 5 seconds, four or five areas were marked on the map, with the name of the base and a brief description next to it.

Ning Yan roughly compared the distances and finally located the Dayan base.

The car started slowly, and she sat on the sofa in the business area. She looked at the withered people passing by outside the window, feeling inexplicably nostalgic that she hadn't seen them in a long time.

Ning: ⊙w⊙? Something is wrong, how could she miss this damn thing, bad luck!

The overall upgrade of the dining car is the most obvious one is the shock absorption. It is not at all like an entry-level dining car, where the bones will ache after being driven for a long time.

After leisurely reading ten pages, the small print indicated that the destination had been reached and it still stopped 200 meters from the entrance of the base.

Ning Yan looked around through the window.

The dining car seems to be parked in a small square. The nearby buildings are relatively dense, and many of them have collapsed.

The introduction says that the Dayan base is built in a low-rise community, with only 6 floors of residential buildings and a ring of shops around the perimeter as a wall. It is a unique location.

As long as barricades are placed at the entrance and exit, the safety of the base can be guaranteed.

After all, the Blighters haven't learned to drill into sewers yet.

This community, which can accommodate about four to five hundred people, is indeed much smaller than Zuochuan, and can barely accommodate a day.

After understanding it clearly, she sat down and pressed the stall button to bring up the [Business Rules].

[Current registered members: 373 people]

[Store balance: 8500 points]

It has to be said that people in Zuochuan have very strong spending power. After earning nearly 10,000 points in just a few days, she was finally able to unlock a few more dining seats.

The dining car now has 8 dining seats. It costs 200 points to unlock one seat. Additional dining machines also need to be purchased with points.

With a wave of her hand, Ning Yan directly unlocked five camera positions, and then spent a huge amount of money to place an order for a seafood feast customization machine.