161-170

Chapter 161: Transfer zombie fish.

【161】

During the previous heavy rains, there was always a huge shark with a rotten and mutated body hovering nearby.

In the end, I don't know whether he decided to attack the target, or he couldn't hold back, and rushed into the harbor one night, biting and ramming ships of all sizes.

If the survivors hadn't been prepared, many people would have died that night.

When the shark was repulsed, its gills were gone.

Although there is no certainty that it will come back, or if there are any similar ones, staying away from the coast is currently the safest way.

Looking at the survivors walking towards the city, Ning Yan looked at some people in the distance gathered near the container.

How do you say something?

Good words can't persuade a damn ghost.

She knew that when Chang Hui led people to clean up the city, he reminded and even invited these people.

But looking at the situation, they might not agree.

Since you don't take it seriously, you can't blame others for what happens next.

"Xiao Miao, are everything packed?" Ning Yan looked sideways at the business area.

"Alright boss, you can leave at any time!"

"Um"

Then, the dining car started slowly and slowly followed the transfer team.

Chang Hui and others have been paying attention to the movement of the dining car, and they all smile heartily when they find that the car is following them.

The people who stayed at the harbor didn't take it seriously at first when they saw the team leaving the big base.

Anyway, they made up their mind to live in the harbor for a while and then ask them to take them in two days later on the pretext of being in danger.

Besides, even a large base and high-level superpower users wouldnt dare to offend so many people easily, right?

But when they saw the dining car also leaving, their faces suddenly became ugly.

"Chief, what should we do? The dining car is gone. What will we eat?"

The small base is not as good as the big one, and they have almost no extra food.

When migrating, if they didn't know that there were food trucks and unexplored urban areas at their destination, they probably wouldn't have left.

As a result, it took such a long time to reach Yuba that there was either heavy rain or dense withers.

As a result, they haven't been to the city yet.

During this period, he relied on Jinghe to buy food from the dining car to avoid starving to death.

As a result, the food truck can now leave at any time!

In the open space, a man wearing relatively clean black clothes also frowned when he heard his younger brother's words.

"Go, stop her!"

The younger brother hesitated, "Huh? It's not good, right? I heard that the boss is very powerful..."

Sun Hu said angrily, "How powerful can a coward be? Those people deliberately made it up to scare people just to have a safe life."

"Besides, we don't have to be rough and let her stay and wait for a few days."