61-70

Chapter 61 Two parties take action...

The sky is clear and the forest is deep, and the light fog is gradually rising...

Zhu Anxing and his party walked through the doorway and walked in the mud towards the dining car.

Xiaomiao was sitting at the window and saw a group of people swaying in the distance with their teeth and claws waving, and from time to time there would be a person kneeling down, so he tilted his head in confusion.

Miao: What novel behavior is this? Human beings everywhere are so strange~

Finally, a group of people squeezed together in front of the dining car, curiously and carefully looking at the dining car and the beautiful Rabbit Slim.

Xiaomiao smiled at everyone and said, "Welcome. Please read the [Food Truck Rules] before dining. If you register successfully, you can place an order."

After saying that, he pressed the stall button and looked at everyone expectantly.

With a "swish" sound, the awning seats were put out, and the surrounding ground instantly became dry.

Outside the window, Zhu Anxing cleared his throat. When he was about to speak, he noticed something strange under his feet. When he lowered his head, he looked shocked.

The ground was mud a second ago, but now it is dry. How many seconds does it take to dry a piece of ground?

He turned to look to the side again, and several brand new tables and chairs appeared out of thin air. The ground was also dry.

A chill came from the soles of his feet and went straight to Tianling Gai. He couldn't help but tremble in his arms and his legs felt weak.

This...dining car has magic! Or is the boss not a human being at all?

The same goes for others, some even slumped on the ground, trembling.

Seeing this, Xiaomiao tilted her head and asked them, "Guest? Do you need help?"

Zhu Anxing shook his head blankly, feeling that he seemed to have underestimated this dining car. With such strength, would the boss care about his interests and coercion?

Most likely not.

Pink diamond-like eyes swept over the crowd, and the tips of Xiao Miao's ears flickered. It seemed that these people were not here to dine.

According to past experience, not eating = looking for trouble = bad guy!

so

Miao: Boss, come quickly, there are bad guys!

Ning Yan, who was bored with the fishhook, threw away the fishing rod and ran to the window, looking out the window intently.

Ning: Hey! These people are right, there aren't many people in suits in the occupied areas, right? Its true that she fished for so long, and the big fish finally took the bait~

After Ma Liu is taken care of, the guests are coming!

Immediately, she smiled like a flower and said in a gentle voice, "Everyone, what are you doing?"

Compared with the shock caused by the mysterious power, everyone was already calm when such a fair beauty appeared.

Just stay the same, silent.

Zhu Anxing raised his head and looked at Ning Yan pretending to be calm. There was a slight tremor in his voice, "Haha...it's nothing. We were just passing by and came to take a look out of curiosity...I don't have the power plant with me yet, so I won't eat it for now."