141-150

Chapter 141 Sichuan civilian base.

Abandoned buildings.

Four people stood on the rooftop of a high-rise building, looking at the fork in the road where the dining car disappeared.

for a long time

Duan Song looked at Qi Guang, "Brother Qi, should we go back to the base now or go on a mission?"

"Go back first." Qi Guang turned around quickly, "The mission is not as important as the survival of the base."

Duan Song heard this and hurriedly caught up with him, "Oh no, why is the survival of the base involved? Don't scare me..."

Xu Qian pulled Liu Wan and followed closely.

On the other side, outside the Sichuan civilian base.

The dining car adjusted its position and resumed business. The dining area occupies the entire parking lot, and the entrance is facing the corridor.

If your guess is correct, the Sichuan Min entrance should be the gate of an office building or shopping mall.

The entrance is placed appropriately so that guests can come easily.

"Boss, why is there no one in this base?"

At the window of the business area, Xiao Miao was lying on the countertop, drawing circles with his fingers out of boredom.

I thought I could meet a lot of customers in a different place, but it turned out to be the same.

"Hmm..." Ning Yan looked at the tall building opposite, "Maybe the supplies outside have been searched?"

After all, the island is so big. Searching for tens of thousands of survivors for two years should be like digging three feet into the ground.

The few people in Zuochuan searched the abandoned building into ruins. At least there is still a complete building here.

It's merciful enough.

"oh"

Seeing the wilted look of the young seedlings, Ning Yan couldn't help laughing, "Do you like working so much? Don't worry, I'll probably be busy in the next few days."

Those people suggested that she come to Sichuan. They were probably the survivors here. Someone was helping to promote it. Why were there so few customers?

Xiaomiao's eyes sparkled, "Really..."

Just when he was about to tease her again, Ning Yan caught a glimpse of a group of people out of the corner of his eye.

After taking a closer look, I found that there were more than a dozen people coming out of the office building door. Not only were they uniformly dressed, but they also held weapons in their hands.

As soon as they went out, everyone quickly dispersed, not noticing the dining car at all, and headed straight towards the Blighter wandering nearby.

The movements are clean and neat, and the work efficiency is extremely high.

In just a few breaths, dozens of withered corpses were already lying on the ground.

Xiaomiao covered her mouth and said in surprise, "Wow, boss, these people are so powerful!"

"They are indeed amazing." Ning Yan nodded in agreement, "Not only are they well-trained, but they are also superpowers."

After being in the occupied area for so long, except for Wu Jin's group of soldiers, I have never seen such an upright survivor.