191-200

returnThe end of the world: driving a mobile food truck around occupied areasTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 191 Chen Fan

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Compared with Huajin Base, the mobilization operations at other surrounding bases were not very smooth.

Although the leaders of each family are aware of the dangers of evolving blighters, the base people's cooperation is unfortunately not high.

There is even a hint of rebellion.

In this regard, the leaders of each base had no choice but to take coercive measures to keep the situation stable in the base and drive the troublemakers out of the base.

At this juncture, I left my original base, and I could figure out why with my toes.

For people who are greedy for life and afraid of death and run away from battle, no base will accept these people, and they can only become wanderers.

Maybe one day, he will die at the hands of the Blighter.

When the remaining people saw that their leaders were serious about it, they stopped worrying about what they shouldn't have.

You will not necessarily die if you explore the abandoned area, but you will definitely die if you are kicked out of the base and have no support.

Comparing the two, it is more cost-effective to choose the former.

In this way, under the iron-blooded management, the mobilization operations at each base were successfully completed.

Letters came from all directions and landed on Xia Suxin's desk.

Looking at the written commitments "Accept the proposal and complete the mobilization" one after another, Xia Suxin's heart slowly relaxed.

Tao Bing, who was sitting next to him, read through all the letters and frowned slightly, "What are your plans for Yunbei?"

"Yunbei..." Xia Suxin was stunned, and suddenly stood up while holding on to the table, feeling very annoyed, "Look at my brain, it's not like Yunbei is gone after Chi Su's death, I actually forgot..."

"What is the name of the new leader?"

Xia Suxin thought for a few seconds, "It seems to be called Chen Fan. I will send someone to deliver the letter now."

"Well, have you figured out his temper?"

Xia Suxin spread her hands, and Tao Bing suddenly understood.

So I only know the name, but I dont know what kind of person he is.

But it doesn't matter, as long as the search of the abandoned area is not delayed, he is a fool... and a wise fool at that.

Afterwards, Xia Suxin and Tao Bing dispersed to prepare for the immediate search operation.

During the busy preparation period at each base, the letter was successfully delivered to the "Danbei Star".

In the past, windows and buildings damaged in the battle were simply repaired, but the repair materials did not match the original ones and the workmanship was not very beautiful.

As a result, the original luxurious and high-end buildings became nondescript.

Moreover, the previously bustling and lively atmosphere dissipated, and occasionally a few survivors were seen, and the gloom surrounding them could be felt even from a distance.