11-20

Chapter 11 Xiaomiao Xiaokui

Ning Yan hurriedly called Tu Siao Miao and smiled gently, "Don't worry, there are still things that haven't been put on the shelves. Can I call you Xiao Miao?"

Xiaomiao nodded, "Okay, boss."

After seeing her agreement, Ning Yan didn't waste any more time and opened the mall to choose hand pancakes and scallion pancakes, which were perfect for the breakfast machine.

"Xiao Miao, have you had breakfast? Eat some before opening."

After sorting it out, Ning Yan ordered herself a deluxe version of hand cakes and a bowl of soy milk, brought them to the table and looked at Xiaomiao.

Xiaomiao tilted her head, "Don't worry, boss, I've eaten. There are three employee meals a day. They're on time."

After saying that, she sat in the business area, put down the awning, opened the window, and greeted the customers who had been waiting outside.

Seeing this, Ning Yan took the meal and turned to the spare window, setting it to be openable.

When Li Ming and the others arrived, they were really surprised by the people queuing up on the seventh and eighth floors. This flyer was really impressive!

Fortunately, they didn't need to register. Wu Xu squeezed to the window to place an order. When he caught a glimpse of the unfamiliar Xiao Miao, he couldn't help teasing Ning Yan, "Hey boss, we've hired employees."

He looked at the busy rabbit here, and then at Ning Yan, who was leisurely eating hand cakes on the other side, and felt envious for a while.

Ning Yan greeted a few people in a friendly manner, "There are new dishes today, welcome to try~"

Qin Tian put his hand on Wu Xu's shoulder and said, "Hey, you have all the hand cakes? The deluxe version only has 5 points, eat this!"

Wu Xu pushed Qin Tian's hand away and smiled at Xiao Miao, "I want to eat scallion pancakes, five portions!"

Xiaomiao warmly reminded him, "Guest, a portion of 2 scallion pancakes, can you finish them?"

"Ahem, let's have 3 servings, plus two bowls of soy milk."

Wu Xu touched his nose. Can such a big portion still make money?

"Okay, there are 14 points in total, please swipe your card."

"..."

Seeing that Xiaomiao completed the work very skillfully, Ning Yan finally realized the joy of being a shopkeeper!

After Wu Xu sat down, he still looked at Ning Yan with a determined look on his face, "Boss, are you still lacking people? No salary, just take care of the food!"

Ning Yan shook his head, "One is enough for a small business."

Hearing this, Wu Xu began to cry, "Ah~ I'm so envious of this kind of job that includes food and accommodation!"

Qin Tian picked up a piece of cake and stuffed it into his mouth, "Eat your cake."

Li Ming didn't say a word from beginning to end, but secretly looked at the busy figure.

He always feels...this employee doesn't look like a human being!

Ding Miao's team and Duan Biao's team were on the front and rear, and they were stunned when they saw the crowd surrounding the dining car.

However, they also took advantage of the fact that there was no need to register and crowded into the window to place orders directly.

After several people saw Xiaomiao, they all looked surprised. Then they found Ning Yan sitting at the window nearby, and they breathed a sigh of relief.