131-140

Chapter 131 Alienation of Jade Lotus.

The villagers on the side were worried.

"Village chief, you can't work here for ten and a half days, right? How are we going to eat?"

"Yeah, it's so difficult to move even an inch, and even the dining car can't move."

Before Gan Qi could answer, densely packed tender white branches suddenly stretched out from the foot of the mountain in the distance, spreading across the entire muddy land with lightning speed.

The roots of different thicknesses are tightly intertwined, and the originally soft mud gradually becomes dry and hard.

Only then did everyone realize that the rhizome was absorbing water.

Baima looked at the slightly invisible jade lotus on the top of the mountain, a little unsure, "Zuzu, is this... the root of the jade lotus?"

"It should be..." Gan Qi stared at the ground, "It seems that Pearl and Yulian saved us this time."

The only plant in the entire wasteland was the jade lotus on the top of the mountain, but I didn't expect it to grow so terrifyingly.

As the water decreases, the tender white rhizomes begin to slowly penetrate into the soil, and finally disappear, as if they had never appeared.

If they hadn't witnessed it with their own eyes, I'm afraid no one would believe that a jade lotus saved them all.

"Village chief, is the ground here hard enough?" Ji'an stepped off the raft and stomped on the ground a few times, his voice filled with ecstasy.

Seeing him like this, the villagers stepped off the raft one after another, feeling the long-lost sense of solidity under their feet.

Especially poor people like Baima, who were seasick and seasick, were literally in tears when they stepped on solid ground.

Since she floated, she hasn't had a proper meal or a solid night's sleep. In just a few days, her waistband has become an inch looser.

Baima stood softly, tapping her feet on the ground, as if to confirm the reality of the ground, with a hint of redness in the corners of her eyes.

Qiuji stood aside and felt funny and sad when he saw her like this.

Gan Qi's cloudy eyes swept over the crowd, listening to their cheers, he chuckled and responded, "That's enough, that's enough."

On the other side, in the dining car.

Ning Yan was still worried about how to drive on the swampy ground.

As a result, when I looked up, I saw a bunch of strange tree roots spreading from a distance. When the roots disappeared, the ground had become dry and hard.

The whole process is very fast.

Ning Yan stared at the ground silently, secretly complaining that the water pump was not that fast.

Although it is a bit unreasonable, she has been in the occupied area for so long, and she has seen a lot of strange things.

It's pretty quick to accept this kind of thing.

Glancing at the lively crowd in the distance, she silently canceled the "boat" shape and changed the dining car back to four-wheel drive.

After a burst of crackling, the original "crescent" iron shell and extended iron plate outside the car disappeared.

Not only that, because the wide terrain was detected, the dining car business mode was also forcibly changed to [dining area mode].

Ning Yan tidied up the dining car with ease.