91-100

Chapter 91: Charcoal Grilled Fish Murder Case.

The peaceful and peaceful time flew by, and before we knew it, the dining car had been staying near Yala Village for 5 days.

On the snowfield thousands of miles away, the sun shines brightly and the silver stars shine. The frost remains unabated and the coldness remains.

In the quiet whiteness, there was only one place that was a little lively.

By the dining car

Crowds of people jostled each other skillfully through various functional areas, and chaotic conversations surrounded the dining car.

It is one of the few lively places in the snowfield.

Ning Yan sat at the window, drinking hot porridge and paying attention to the outside.

Xiaomiao was greeting the guests at the side, her movements skillful and neat.

During this period, the villagers moved very regularly. Apart from eating and sleeping, they spent the rest of the time on the snowfield.

As for what he was doing, Ning Yan guessed that he might be digging for crystal cores or searching for supplies.

Occasionally, there would be a raging snowstorm. As soon as the snow stopped, Gan Qi would lead people and stop and behave strangely along the way.

It may feel weird at first, but after seeing it a few times, it doesn't feel strange anymore. I just wonder what its use is.

But out of politeness, she didn't ask around.

After five or six days of "getting along", she gradually became familiar with these people, especially the pair of "best friends".

By chatting with them, Ning Yan also learned something.

After every snowstorm, they would walk through the snowfield and return to the old site of Yala Village to express devout thanks to God Yake.

At that time, Ning Yan asked them unconsciously, what is Yake God?

She only found out after receiving two surprised faces.

Yake God is the patron saint of Yalazhai. The reason why they can survive great changes and disasters is a gift from Yake God.

Ning Yan disagreed with this statement.

Its unclear whether there are gods, but their ability to survive to this day is most likely due to the dramatic changes in climate.

Floods, severe colds, and blizzards not only freeze the life-threatening blighted ones, but also keep all food fresh.

Moreover, blizzards are frequent and the snow becomes cleaner. It is definitely a drinkable resource.

Although many things are not easy to use after being soaked in water, the supply of drinking water is enough to save your life.

In addition to these, the two little girls also vividly described to her the human traces found on the snowfield.

As for how to distinguish?

Qiuji said that the way of cutting ice was different, and Ganqi discovered it at a glance.

Hearing that there were other survivors on the snowfield, Ning Yan didn't believe it at first, because it wasn't shown on the map and he couldn't find the gathering point at all.

Later, she also asked the rabbit tube, and it said that there were only a dozen or twenty people, and they were not worthy of the evolution ending.

Although the existence of other survivors was verified, it also made her stop trying to attract customers.