151-160

Chapter 151 Plot.

The top floor of Nanshan Base.

Leaving the back street, Jiang Quan climbed straight to the top floor and knocked on Zheng Guoyuan's door.

Soon, a vague and slightly dissatisfied voice came out.

"Enter!"

Pushing the door open and walking in, Jiang Quan looked at the troubled Zheng Guoyuan and got straight to the point.

"Chief, I want to visit the Sichuan people today." He was worried that Zheng Guoyuan might misunderstand him, so he explained:

"A group of people who went there yesterday came back and made a big deal about the food in the dining car. The high-level superpowers are fine, but the other people..."

Speaking of this, Jiang Quan stopped talking and carefully observed Zheng Guoyuan's expression.

Zheng Guoyuan was impatient and said, "Say."

"Other people seem to be a little dissatisfied. They asked me to explore the way. It is best if low-level superpowers can get through."

"Ha..., I don't have the ability to go there, but I'm used to instigating others." Zheng Guoyuan snorted coldly, "You are also the backbone of the base, why don't you have any temper?"

"This...I don't think it's okay to just go there. If the grudges persist for a long time, it will inevitably affect the atmosphere of the base.

Besides, it wouldn't be bad for our base to choose a safe route for them and save a few lives, wouldn't it? What do you think? "

Seeing Zheng Guoyuan's hesitation, Jiang Quan added, "Some people are threatening to invite the dining car outside the base..."

Hearing this, Zheng Guoyuan's heart sank. What if that car really didn't know what to do? Seeing more people coming here...

I'm afraid the base will be unstable again!

"That's all, go ahead and let them get used to it!" Zheng Guoyuan waved his hands angrily, "Oh, by the way, are the travel rules enforced in place?"

Jiang Quan's thoughts changed, "You said the weight of the supplies is limited? It's stuck, don't worry."

Seeing Zheng Guoyuan lying back on the bed, Jiang Quan silently walked out of the room and went straight to the base gate.

In fact, he could just leave, but that would inevitably make people suspicious, especially if he went to cause trouble...

As for the reason behind Minglu, even if someone suspects him, he can only guess behind his back.

No matter what happens when the time comes, he will always be the one who is right.

Although the end of the world is the same whether it is reasonable or not, this method works very well for Zheng Guoyuan.

And he did not lie. Yesterday afternoon when he was inspecting the typhoon protection boards, he happened to meet the people who had been detained before.

I just boasted to him, saying that the food truck's abalone, lobster, and roast duck elbow were cheap and delicious.

Blowing as much as they can afford...

However, this kind of bragging was just what he wanted, so he didn't stop him and suggested that they promote it more.

If there are more people to eat, wouldnt it be safer to have a companion on the road?

That night, all the superpowers in the building knew about it, and some well-informed ordinary people also started to take action.

But I just dont have the courage