101-110

Chapter 101 Arrival.

On the plain white snowfield, the cold wind carried the snow particles and passed over the round snow hills. Under the cold sunlight, they exuded a little bit of crystal.

Gan Qi and his party had already rushed back to the station, and the crowd was jostling each other. Monza was pulling the team staying at the station to inquire about the situation.

"Ji'an, did we see anyone we didn't recognize while we were out?"

Ji'an shook his head in confusion, "No, we have always been here, why do you ask?"

"I won't be able to explain it for a while. I'll explain it to you later."

After saying that, he turned around and walked to Gan Qi's side, "Village Chief, those people didn't come to the station. Should we go to eat first? Everyone has been tired all morning."

Gan Qi clenched his crutches and sighed, "Well, let's go eat first."

Immediately, a group of people marched toward the dining car.

When the general got closer, they saw several people standing in rows at the base of the wall, and could still hear some faint conversations.

Monza and Ganqi looked at each other and saw a hint of surprise in each other's eyes, especially Ganqi.

He narrowed his eyes, an undercurrent surging in his eyes.

The villagers of Yalazhai are all behind him. They will not come to the dining car to eat without permission, including the elderly and children who stay at the station.

Moreover, looking at the clothes of these people, they seem to be different from theirs.

If his guess was correct, these should be the survivors hiding in the dark.

"Village chief, who are they?"

Monza called Pema to help Ganqi, and walked to the front of the team, rubbing his fists.

"Probably, there aren't many of them, so let's go and take a look first."

After that, the group walked straight towards the entrance, and Ajin and the others who had been waiting also noticed the movement in the distance.

"Jin...Brother Jin, why are there so many of them!"

The tall guy closest to Ah Jin felt a little weak in his legs when he saw the Wuyangyang group of people approaching.

Ah Jin stared coldly, "Why are you panicking? There are many old people and children inside. The leader is probably not someone who kills indiscriminately. We are just inquiring about information."

His words were like a calming needle, instantly comforting the weak-minded people next to him.

Soon, Monza's huge body stood in front of them, followed by more than a dozen people, all staring at them with slightly wary eyes.

Monza spoke first, with a rough voice: "Who are you and what are you doing standing here?"

"Don't be nervous, everyone. We are wandering survivors who stumbled upon this food truck and just settled here."

Ah Jin lowered his voice to make it sound less cold, and looked directly at Gan Qi.

This man was walking at the front, and was protected by more than a dozen people. His status should not be low.

Seeing that everyone was silent, he pretended to be puzzled, "Isn't it true that... other people are not allowed to eat here?"

Hearing this, Gan Qi's eyes flashed and he chuckled twice.