121-130

Chapter 121: Go up the mountain to explore the miracle.

"This is truly a miracle!!"

"It's really beautiful..."

In a sigh,

The two girls looked at the hazy seven-colored clouds, their eyes full of surprise, longing, and a little excitement.

This colorful cloud is so rare!

This is the first time they have seen such a miracle since they grew up. It is a holy mountain.

Compared to other people's superstitions, Gan Qi was uncharacteristically staring solemnly in the direction of Caiyun.

He always felt that this glow was a bit unusual and vaguely familiar.

The younger generation doesn't know, but he, an old man, knows it very well.

The reason why the holy mountain is called a forbidden land is mainly to protect the growth of jade lotus.

Because it grows slowly and has miraculous effects, we are worried that it will be maliciously destroyed before it grows, so this is the rule set by our ancestors.

The appearance of that monster was an accident, and the idea of ​​a guardian beast was purely their conjecture.

So this miracle can only be caused by the influence of light or man-made...

Man-made?

Thoughts were racing in his mind, and suddenly an idea flashed in his mind, and a possibility vaguely emerged in his mind.

In order to verify his conjecture, he squinted and stared at the glow.

After a while, I discovered that although the cloud of glow would flow with the mist, the most basic halo was always fixed in one place.

This discovery made him a little excited, and the veins on the back of his hand holding the crutches were bulging.

Is it really...

"Zuzu, have you seen it before... eh? Zuzu, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Baima turned around excitedly and asked Gan Qi, who was standing by, only to find that his arms were shaking slightly and he hurried over.

Qiuji heard the sound and hurriedly came closer.

Glancing at the worried eyes of the two people, Gan Qi waved his hand and said, "I'm fine, I just thought of something and I need to verify it."

The two girls looked at each other and asked in unison, "What's going on? We can help."

"Haha, okay, then you will join the team later." After that, he walked towards the crowd who were arguing.

Looking at Gan Qi's back, Baima opened his mouth wide, "Huh? Did I hear you right? This is the first time Zuzu is so happy, so what is going on?"

A wicked smile flashed in Qiuji's eyes, "It's so enjoyable, I guess it's processing dried fish or something."

"What? Smoked fish again?? Ah~~~" Baima wailed with a bitter face, sending out signals of rejection.

Since the ice has thawed, the frozen fish that everyone had stocked up has also begun to melt. In order to facilitate preservation, they can only make the fish into dried fish.

Smoked fish, smoked fish in the wilderness, they not only have to build a semi-enclosed, uncapped space, but also have to deal with various problems.

Either the water used to thaw the fish put out the fire, or the firewood was too wet to burn, and we had to endure the thick smoke and add firewood to watch the fire...