Hunter SFW alphabet with his shy!fem!human!reader 🍥

Request: Hi! 💖 Can I request a fluffy headcanon about SFW alphabet with his shy!female!human!reader for Hunter (TOH)? Please??

This link: https://the-coldest-goodbye.tumblr.com/sfw-template ~🌻

*Credits to vrisrezis (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very affectionate, but very shy about it. He often shows his affections through buying you things, as he was raised to show his devotion to somebody through good results, through things people want. He is also physically affectionate though.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

I can see a friendship starting over you two simply bonding over nerdy stuff. That aside, hunter as a best friend is very protective and caring. He loves to tease you as well, and he works extra hard to make sure you're never mad at him, or worse, disappointed in him.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Yes, absolutely. He clings to you like a koala and never lets go. Have to pee? Too bad. He's busy.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He never thought about settling down, he's young. He hasn't thought about that stuff yet, and he's very dedicated to the coven. Hunter is good at cleaning, cause he has to be. Cooking? Well.. he's never done it before. With some practice, he will learn.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

The only reason I see him breaking things off with you is to keep you safe, but I could totally see it happening based off of a disagreement with Belos, or perhaps being close to Luz and the gang. (Even then, I think he'd be forgiving and forget about it). He would be honest as to why he was breaking things off with you, but he cares about you and is as gentle and delicate about it as he can be. This hurts him too.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He's all for commitment, he doesn't just date anyone. In fact, he probably thought he was Aromantic before meeting you. You're the real deal, you're stuck with him. He would not want to get married until a reasonable age, when you're adults. Perhaps in your early 20s. But he hasn't thought that much about marriage.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

God so gentle. You have no idea, especially if you're the timid shy type. He doesn't hug too tight, or say something at you too loud, and he's very delicate when coming to you with any problems he may have with you, or anyone else.