kiss or cuddle or sleep in the same bed for the 1st time with shy!f!human!S/O 🍥

Request: Hi! 😄 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy headcanon about Hunter (GG)'s reaction when his shy!female!human! reader asks him can they kiss or cuddle or sleep in the same bed for the first time? I live for flustered Hunter (GG)! 💕 ~🌺

*Credits to angelltheninth (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

Hunter would be slightly embarrassed about physical intimacy at first, especially with cute stuff like kissing and cuddling.

He loved hand-holding though, it was reassuring to him.

When you ask him to cuddle for the first time he becomes very flustered, with a blush reaching the tips of his ears but he tries to but on a brave face.

He can see that you too are embarrassed so he would embrace you quickly and wrap his arms tightly around you while you bury your head into his chest to hide your blush.

The first time you slept in the same bed was very awkward.

Neither of you knew what position to sleep in or how you should act around each other.

At first Hunter would just hold your hand, neither of you looking at each other.

Over time Hunter would get a bit braver and put his arm under you to pull you closer.

The next morning Hunter's arm would be numb because you slept on it the whole night, after that you figured out the proper way to sleep while cuddling.