Swimsuit Shopping 💕☀️🌸

Request: Hi! 😊 Can I request a Hunter (TOH) x shy!female!human! reader fluffy drabble about they are going to the swimsuit shopping at swimsuit store? How would Hunter (TOH) reacts to shy!female!human! reader trying on/modeling four swimsuits for him? 🤭💘 Bonus: This swimsuit shopping idea was Eda who gives a advice to her for catching Hunter's attention! 😂 I really live for flustered Hunter (TOH)! 💞 Please? ~🌻

*Credits to vrisrezis (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

"This is stupid. I wanna go home" "stop complaining! One more store!" "You said that last time" "I promise.. this time is the last!" "Fine.."

Your boyfriend was being such a pain today. You suppose you couldn't blame him, you've been dragging him around shopping for clothes for hours. But still, there was one last thing you needed to try and that was..... DUN DUN DUNNNN... swimming suits. Man those things are horrifying to most girls, especially in that age group. What if you didn't look good? What if your boyfriend hates how you look? Many thoughts go through that head of yours.

But as you look around and find some cute ones and tell Hunter to wait for you to get changed, you push these thoughts away! It's time to get your head in the game! Operation make Hunter flustered at your swimming suit is a go!

You remember Eda telling you "little boys are little pervs! I would know. This is how you get a boys attention!" You're not sure how right she is, but who cares! She's had tons of boyfriends, who are you to judge? You don't think Hunter is a perv though if you were being honest. Was he even old enough to be a perv?

You finally got dressed and left the dressing room, and did a little pose. "How do I look?" You say cutely with a over-dramatic wink, hearts and sparkles shooting around you.

You see your boyfriends face get all red. Bingo.

"G- good.."

"Wait."

"What Hunter:)"

"How did u do that?"

"Do what?"

"The sparkly heart thing"

"A human never reveals their secrets."