Hunter SFW alphabet with his shy!fem!human!reader 🍥 #2

Request: Hi! 😄 Can I request the SFW alphabet #A, C, G, H, I, J, K, O and S  with his shy!female!human! reader for Hunter (GG) from The Owl House? Please?? ~🌺

*Credits to angelltheninth (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Hunter isn't overly affectionate at first because he didn't really know how to be. You on the other hand tried to be very affectionate with him, showering him with words of admiration and praise that you knew he needed. Hunter gradually grew more comfortable with showing affection towards you with his actions and gentle touches and kisses.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Both of you like cuddles. Hunter likes to wrap his arms around you from behind and have you lean into him. You like any cuddles that let you run your hands trough his hair.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

You are very gentle both emotionally and physically, Hunter though struggled a bit with both at first. He really enjoys any gentleness yo show him and tries his best to learn from that behavior. He likes to give you gentle kisses on the cheek and lips, as well as sometimes whispering sweet nothings in your ear, although he feels like he's not very good at that aspect yet.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Hunter LOVES hugs. He hugs you whenever he sees you, when you cuddle, when you say goodbye. Its one of his favorite forms of affection. Sometimes he likes to hug you tightly and lift you off the ground.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

You say it before Hunter does but it took you a while. You wanted to plan it out better but you confessed by accident. Luckily for you Hunter took it very well and confessed soon after.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Hunter gets jealous sometimes. When he does he likes to stick a bit closer to you, but not to the point of being overbearing. He likes to do things for you that he thinks will impress you or make him unique in your eyes. He knows that it might not be the healthiest approach, especially since you told him that he doesn't have to be special in any way, he just has be by your side.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Both you and Hunter like gentle kisses. Hunter likes to kiss you cheek, your hand, and your neck. His kisses might go into the harsher territory at times but he likes to pamper those spots with gentle kisses afterwards. You like to kiss his ears because it always gets a cute reaction of of him, much like it does from you when he does the same but you like Hunter being the flustered one for a change.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Both of you slowly reveal things about yourself. For you it was because of your shyness and for Hunter it was because he was largely closed off from others for a lot of his upbringing.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Hunter is very protective of you. When he feels like you're in danger he will step in front of you to protect you from harm even if it means putting himself in harms way. You on the other hand want to get Hunter out of any dangerous situation as soon as possible.