Healing Scars 🌥🌟

Request: Hello! Can I request a fluffy&comfort/hurt long oneshot with prompts: "Is... is this why you wear gloves? Why do you hide them, Hunter?", "Because they're ugly. Nobody needs to see how many times I've failed...", "Um, H-hunter? Is it okay if I...?", [She innocently held his hand up to her mouth, and shyly started kissing all of his scars made his face went crimson red and his ears wiggled. Little by little, she made sure to get every single one.], "Y/n, What- what are you-" and "Y/n, Thank you for treating me like a person." about shy!female!human!reader finds out Hunter (TOH) has many scars on his hands and Hunter is very insecure about hands? Like she comforts him and she made Hunter feels better? I love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to her cuteness! I live for flustered & touch-starved Hunter (TOH)! Please??

*Credits to profound-bouquetbird (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

Y/n was heading towards Hunter's house, trying to surprise him since she hasn't visited in months.

And since it was a lot harder to get in to the castle than it looks, she was to afraid to go to it, but since Hunter was busy and couldn't visit at your house, you decided that for the first time, you were going to visit the castle.

It took a while to locate where his room was, but when you spotted Flapjack at the window you smirked, but your smirk quickly fell as you saw how hing up his room was.

You groaned, you wanted to tell Luz to give you a ride, since she wanted to fly on Owlbert to get used to flying a palismen, but you knew she was gonna ask questions s to why you wanted to go to the emperor's castle..

So you had to climb the walls of the castle, you cursed yourself as you didn't take glyph classes alongside Eda and Lilith.

------

You had finally climbed up to Hunter's window as you held on to it for dear life, you were so glad Flapjack was next to the window, he opened the window as you quickly climbed in.

You saw Hunter quickly jumping up from his bed and scurrying around the room trying to find something.

"Hey Hunter." Y/n said happily as she stood up, only to collapse on his bed moments later.

Hunter hid his hands behind his back.

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" He laughed awkwardly as he kicked the ground, Y/n smirked, thinking that Hunter was hiding something like a present behind his back.

She stood up, barely, and walked towards him in a calm manner.

"Nothing much, just... Aha!" Y/n yelled as she grabbed Hunter's hand but her smile quickly fell as she saw all of the scars on his wrist.

Hunter quickly pulled away as he looked shamefully to the ground.

"O-oh titan, Hunter... I'm so sorry." Y/n apologized, regretting her actions as she saw the sad look on her boyfriends face.

"Is... Is this why you wear gloves?" Y/n questioned "Why do you hide them, Hunter?" She asked as she tried to reach out to Hunter's hand, he didn't move his hands so Y/n slowly took them in to her own, brushing her thumb against his scars.

"Because they're ugly. Nobody needs to see how many times I failed." He muttered as Y/n continued to brush her thumbs on his scars.

Y/n looked sadly at her boyfriend, how could he think in such way about his scars? As once a wise lady told Y/n, they're not signs of shame; they're badges of honor.

So Y/n didn't understand as why he would hide them.

When suddenly, she came up with an idea.

"Um, H-Hunter? Is it away if i..." She started as she gently pulled up Hunter's hand towards her lips, she gently put a kiss on one of his scars, looking up towards him for his approval.

"Y/n, what- what are you-" Hunter started but didn't have the energy to finish his sentence.

"trying to kiss your scars... It's okay if you don't like it I could just stop-"

"No! Uhm, i mean- no please continue." He said awkwardly.

Y/n smiled warmly as she once again gently pulled his hand towards her lips and kissed on his scars, she kissed each one with such love, switching from one hand to the other, she gave each scar proper care.

Hunter's ears wiggled as he turned crimson red, enjoying the sensation of Y/n's lips on his hands.

Soon Y/n stopped kissing Hunter's hands, much to his disappointment, as she gave one final kiss to the scar on his cheek.

"Does that feel better?" She asked, Hunter lightly nodded as his ears continued to wiggle slightly.

It was an awkward silence for a while as Hunter's ears stopped wiggling, he pulled Y/n closer by her waist as she blushed lightly, putting a hand on his chest, and her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." Hunter said.

"For what?" She questioned as she lifted her head up lightly to looked at Hunter in the eyes.

"Thank you for treating me like a person." He said, Y/n only smiled warmly as she rested her head against his shoulder again.

"No problem Hunter." She whispered as they sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

Flapjack wanted to interrupt the cuddle session as he flew to Hunter and pulled at his loose hair.

"Flapjack!" He yelled in his annoyance, as Y/n only giggled, seeming amused to see her boyfriend fighting with the palismen.

This was both a great and sad visit, but Y/n loved every second of it.