Hunter's Fluff relationship with his shy!fem!human!reader 🍥 #2

Request: Hello! 😄 Can I request a fluffy headcanon about Fluff relationship with his shy!female!human! reader for Hunter (TOH)? Please?? ~🌻

*Credits to vrisrezis (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

- OKAYY SOO first of all .. human.. so .. I know he calls Luz human all the time but he is totally calling you his human. It's just a thing now, you're gonna have to deal with it.

- And that's like one of the most bold things he's capable of saying, in a relationship he is actually quite shy himself!! Especially with love and all that, it's new to him so he has a hard time expressing how he feels.

- I can imagine both of your faces getting red like Amity and Luz just because you're both so shy with affection and around each other <3333! It's up to you who gets more red I totally imagine him being red like amity gets tho.

- He is protective though! Since you're shy, you're not always gonna say things on your mind and stand up for yourselves so he's kinda taken on this responsibility to do it for you. (Not always the best thing for you tbh but his heart is in the right place).

- Will never underestimate you, just because you're shy doesn't mean you can't be tough either. He full heartedly believes in you and your abilities, you just have a hard time communicating with others. Everyone has their struggles!

- He's considerate, since you're shy it's likely you don't like being out where there's a lot of people. He can relate to this, so your dates are usually extremely private. Usually on a nice quiet hill, maybe look up at the stars, maybe have a picnic, whatever.

- Though of course, the topic of going to the Human Realm has come up. Do you want to go back home? Given Belos's plans, he's already down for going with you. He's just hesitant to tell Belos about you since he doesn't want anything to happen to you.

- Even though your shy, it doesn't mean you don't like to ramble so often. He's good at listening and always reassured you he likes hearing you talk. If you wanna go on about the Human Realm he'd love to hear all about it. If you're not so excited to go back to the Human Realm, that's fine. You two can stay here! Whatever you want, really.

- He knows some people can be a bit much, they're more loud or outgoing. He's protective in that sense too, if somebody's overwhelming you he gets them away from you.

- After dating you for awhile though I think he will still be flustered but much better at giving you affection and sometimes he likes to tease you for getting so red (despite him being red himself).

- He finds you to be so precious and he just wants to protect you from.. the world.. it's nice but it's not always the most kind ;(

- Admittedly Hunter is clingy, he tries not to be cause he knows you need your space and you get pretty drained from being around people for too long so he usually texts you when he wants to see you.

- He always reassured you that it's fine when you don't wanna, it's okay you say if you don't wanna. He won't feel bad! It's better if you're honest with him.

- Along with being shy can come lots a things, why are you shy? Do people scare you? Or are you scared people won't like you? So he does kinda ask yknow.. what it may be and how he can try to help you with it?

- He doesn't wanna poke his nose in places he shouldn't, or sound rude for asking questions like this, he just wants to help.

- But whatever the reason is, he has your back always!!