Hunter being touched-starved headcanon with shy!fem!human!reader 🍥

Request: Hello! 😃 Can I request a touch-starved headcanon with his shy!female!human! reader for Hunter (TOH)? 👉👈💕 The touch-starved boy just deserves all the love, ya know? 😭💕 I live for flustered Hunter (TOH)! 💞 Please?? ~🌻

*Credits to vrisrezis (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

- He's so shy about touch, but he usually will initiate since you're even shyer than him about affection.

- Unless you have a moment of being rather bold, which would kill him his face gets so red lmao

- Since he's so shy with affection the most you get from him is hand holding.. for awhile. Even then it makes him all red in the face.

- But some days he gets so emotional you know? Like the idea of never seeing you again tears him apart and he just wants a big hug ? But .. he's never been hugged before.. so he just tells you he wants something from you.. something to make him feel better but he doesn't know what.. and you're just like "a hug?" And he's like "a what."

- And so you shyly hug him and he awkwardly hugs back, he doesn't really get it but it feels nice and fills him with this weird warm feeling.

- So now he hugs you all the time when you guys are alone, he loves hugs a lot.

- Over a lot of time he just grabs your hand, especially during missions. And he hugs you after a mission all the time. Or just at all when nobody else is around.

- He lives for any kind of touch, even just playing with his hair gets him all blushy and happy <33!

- Often likes hugging your waist and putting his blushy face in your stomach.

- He's a goof, ok? When he's close to somebody and comfortable enough he lets that goofy side of him out and absolutely likes being silly while holding your hand or having an around around your waist or shoulders.

- Or totally rambles about a new hyper-fixation while cuddling or holding your hand which btw . Top tier cuddlier when he gets over the shyness and also the oh my god we are touching .///.

- I swear the first time you held hands you two were so stupid y'all were just like "we're gonna do something so... so scandalous.." and then it's just you two blushing and holding hands and starting squealing/screaming.