Sleepy Cuddles 💕🌟

Request: Hello! 😊 Can I request a fluffy oneshot with prompts: ["You're very warm, it's comforting., Hunter." from Y/n's sleep talk made his face went crimson red] and At morning: [She gives her comforting hug embarrassed Hunter then she shyly whispered to his ear, "W-was if comfy, Hunter?~" made his face went completely red with steam coming out of his ears at her innocent question.] about how would Hunter (TOH) reacts if his shy!female!human!reader suddenly pulled him into her chest amidst her sleep thinking he was a pillow in guest room at Luz's home? 😂💕 Like would he try to escape or would he die there out of embarrassment? 🤣 I really love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it. 😆 I live for flustered Hunter! 💘 Please??

*Credits to bumblebbyxx (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

The two were cuddling after an uneventful day, both sweetly asleep tangled in each other. Hunter was tired, very tired, and yawned before rolling over.

He could feel her presence beside him, and that alone caused him to doze off.

Until a hand snakes up his torso. Hunter jolts, face red as he feels himself getting pulled away from his side of the bed, and into Y/N's domain.

His face goes even redder when he's pushed against her, the both of them now facing another, faces merely inches apart. He gulps, now having this new view of his girlfriend.

Y/N was fast asleep, and her quiet snores filled the room. Hunter's ears turn pink when she cuddles closer to him, burying her cute face into the crown of his head, her nose engulfed in his golden blonde hair.

"Mm....you're very warm, it's comforting...." she whispers in his ear, still fast asleep. Hunter stays absolutely still, not wanting to wake her up, but still wanting to leave her grasp. Hunter adjusts his position, trying to wriggle himself out of her hands. She only tightens her grip, as if she didn't want him to leave.

He's still red in the face, but he slowly begins to resign to it. Actually, he's starting to enjoy his girlfriend's embrace...

Slowly, he places a hand on her, giving her a light hug before his eyes shut, giving way to his sleepy-ness.

IN THE MORNING:

Hunter first hears the sound of muffled laughter and the shutters of a phone camera go off in his ear.

"Shh, shhh....you'll wake them up!"

"Wait, just a couple more pictures..!"

Hunter suddenly pulls himself up, not minding his bed hair. There, he's face to face with a giggling Luz Noceda and a smug Willow Park, who both click photos.

"Great, now we have blackmail!"

"LUZ!!"

The two teenage girls stumble out of the guest room, laughing, with Willow shouting out, "You two look adorable together!"

"Hunter..? What was that about?" Y/N's voice fills his ears. Hunter quickly looks over to her, blushing, "Y/N! You're awake?!"

She nods, yawning whilst rubbing her eyes, "What happened?"

Ding!

Y/N's phone rung. She pulls it out, and her eyes widen when she sees it. There, sent by Luz, was a photo of her and Hunter cuddling.

"W-when was this?!" she asks, surprised and flustered, showing the photo to him. He groans, "Luz! I'll get her for this, I swear—"

"W-was it comfortable at least, Hunter~?" Her innocent question turns Hunter completely red in the face.

"Y-yeah, it was." he admits. "W-we really should try doing it again sometime."

She gives him a shy smile, "I'd like that, too, Hunter."