✨ His Avya

Last chapter 😭

I am so emotional right now. I love all of you who supported me throughout the story: my regular readers, silent ones, commenting ones, everyone. ❤️ Grateful to my biggest support system, my girls 💗. Love you all. My maaCheats  ❤️ I honestly wasn't expecting such a good response, but I am very happy and thankful. We'll meet again soon with new characters. Till then, take care. Love you all and special thanks to all my bubs.

Thank you everyone 💗

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Two years later .

Abhimaan pov

The soft, cool wind caresses our skin, her long brown hair flowing freely, occasionally brushing against my face. As gentle waves kiss the shore, a sense of tranquility envelops us. Laughter echoes throughout the terrace as my wife sits before me, nestled in my embrace. Our bodies are shielded beneath a cozy blanket, enveloped in the warmth of familial gatherings at our farmhouse.

Currently, the entire youthful clan has gathered on the rooftop for a movie night and sleepover. Joyful laughter fills the air as we watch scenes from my wife's favorite movie, "Phir Hera Pheri."

Aarav and Sana share a blanket, stealing quiet moments together. Meanwhile, my brother Rudra and his fiancée, Khushi, share laughter. Khushi, a doctor by profession, and Rudra's sudden engagement caught us all by surprise. Tomorrow, Aarav and Sana will have their Rokafied ceremony, while a priest will officiate the date-fixing ceremony for Rudra and Khushi, as well as Aarav and Sana. With three couples immersed in romance, Alayna, Shourya, and Shivaniya find themselves feeling solitary.

Amidst the laughter and chatter, I seize an opportunity. With everyone engrossed in the movie, I discreetly slip my hand from my wife's tummy to her bare thighs. She playfully protests "Abhii stop it " , but I innocently inquire, "What's wrong, Jaan ?As the innocent husband, I am, I try to steal a moment of intimacy with my Tigress, who is clad in my oversized t-shirt and shorts.

She turned, her brown orbs glaring at me, captivating me in their depths. "Stop it, Abhii. Everyone is here," she conveyed with a silent plea through her eyes, indicating the presence of others.

"What am I doing?" I asked innocently, my hand still caressing her inner thighs, dangerously close to her sensitive spot. I brushed my lips against her neck, eliciting a gasp from her.

"Ahhh," she hissed as I left a mark on her skin.

"Please, baby," she whispered, her eyes closed, lips parted, unable to resist the urge to kiss her. Succumbing to desire, I pressed my lips to hers, indulging in the moment until we were interrupted by laughter and the sound of a camera clicking.