✨ Rescue

Abhimaan’s POV

Abhimaan’s POV

“Bhai… The woman behind Bhabhi’s kidnapping is no more. They killed her,” Aarav informed me.

“I knew it,” I exhaled, standing up before walking to the washroom.

“Arm yourselves; we will leave in five,” I announced, walking in to change and load up my guns.

“Let’s go,” taking up my cell, I was about to leave when my phone buzzed with a text from an unknown sender. I tapped it. It was a message with a location and the text read, ‘Oldie Teddy, I love Meadows.’ It’s my baby, my Tigress. “Aarav, check on the location. She’s here,” a sense of pride rushed into my veins as my Tigress never fails to surprise me with her courage and resourcefulness.

“It’s the same location,” Aarav stated. Armed with this newfound knowledge, I rose and strode purposefully out of the room, knowing that nothing would stand in my way as I raced against the clock to rescue the woman I love.

Within thirty minutes of driving, which felt like an eternity, we reached the scheduled place. It’s the opposite of the place where they called me to meet. “Cover the whole area,” I ordered through the microphone attached to my clothes, receiving a “yes boss” in response through the earpiece.

If it were any other mafia fight or dispute, I wouldn’t have taken such measures and time to analyze, but it involves my Tigress’s life, and I can’t take the slightest risk when it comes to her.

Loading the bullets, I put my finger on the trigger, all armed and alert, taking each step very calculatedly.

Without making any unnecessary sound, we took care of the guards and obstacles on our way. I want Shravya first without any harm; then I’ll deal with that *fucker* who dared to lay eyes on my wife.

There was a room on the ground floor where a dim light illuminated. My heart beats twice, is she here?

It was locked from the outside. I broke the lock, and it definitely made noise. If she is here, I need to rescue her ASAP because now, due to the breaking of the lock, rival men could attack me anytime.

Entering the room, I locked it from inside. “Who are you?” A familiar female voice reached my ears. As I turned, securing the door, she put her dagger to my throat. "It's me, Tigress. Put it down, jaan.”

And the very next second, she wrapped herself around me. My Tigress, my Jaan, in my embrace. A lone tear escaped from my eyes as I hugged her close to myself.

“Ho gaya millan?” A manly voice echoed in the empty room, and pulling out both my guns, aimed towards the direction where the voice came from, my Jaan still in my embrace. “Ab mil liye ho to ek akhri alwida bhi keh do ek dusre ko,” he quipped again.

I shot in that direction, only to scare him. I was about to shoot another round when my Tigress, still in my embrace, pulled out another gun secured on my lower back and *shot*.

Oh, someone was here to shoot me from behind. Tch tch, he is unaware my wife is a Tigress.

“Proud of you, baby,” I whispered into her ears.
The lights switched on, illuminating every corner of the giant room, a signal for the impending battle. As a firing session commenced, both of us stood in the center, surrounded by rivals forming a circle.

“Let’s show them, baby,” I whispered into my wife’s ear, to which she responded with a determined firing. Both of us hugged each other tightly, continuously firing. She protected me, shooting at the men on my back, while I guarded my Jaan, taking care of those in front, showcasing my ambidextrous skill, wielding guns in both hands.

Aarav, Mr. Wang, and the team joined us soon with backup. I took my wife to a corner to check on her. “Are you fine?” I asked, but before she could respond, the bastard interrupted.

“I am good,” she replied, and then her eyes shifted to the opposite direction. I saw a man running, trying to escape. As per my Queen’s order, I caught hold of the man.

“You?” I fumed in aggression upon seeing the person. “Yes, it’s me, The Kabir Roy,” he spoke audaciously, knowing well that he was standing on his deathbed.

“Aarav,” I roared. Aarav brought a chair from nearby and made that *fucker* sit and tied him. Now, it’s time to investigate. He dared to touch my wife.

“Baby,” I called her, and she walked to me with her dagger. I took it from her and asked her to sit to enjoy today’s show.

“So, start with your explanation,” I said, gliding the dagger from his index finger to the middle and to the ring finger, covering both his palms in blood, beginning tonight’s show. He touched my woman with these hands; he needs to pay for it.

“I… I loved Shravya and… and you took her away from me,” he stuttered. “How do you know my wife?” I asked, digging the dagger into his chest. “She… she was my junior at college.”

“Okay, continue,” I said. When I saw blood oozing out from his chest, I removed the dagger, only to glide it on his hands up to his shoulder.

“You… you took… took away my business, my woman, my… my everything. So… so I wanted to take revenge,” he confessed.

“First, she is my woman. Second, I let you go last time when I rescued and destroyed your so-called business. You were dealing with women and child trafficking. So whatever I did, you deserved it. Anyways, why am I explaining to you?” I retorted.

Taking some salt and chili Aarav brought for seasoning, I sprinkled it on his bloody palm, hand, shoulder, and chest. “Ahhh… ah,” he cried out. “This is for touching my woman and every woman you trafficked till now.”

“Baby, kick him on his defective manhood,” I instructed my wife, knowing her prowess in such matters. “Ouch… ahhh… pl-ahh,” a loud shriek of pain echoed in the room. “This is for all the children whose lives you destroyed,” she roared like the Queen she is.

“Aarav, Mr. Wang. Wanna feel the joy?” I smirked. “Neki or puch puch,” Aarav was the first to reply, demonstrating some of his boxing skills. He became a perfect boxing bag tonight. Later, Mr. Wang also displayed some of his skills.

*Shoot* I shot both his legs. “Pack him and transfer him to India—” I was interrupted by my wife. “End this chapter here only,” she demanded.

“Boys all ready? Baby, you?” I smirked before loading both my guns. As we, Shravya, Aarav, Mr. Wang, and I surrounded the fucker, we shot him until our guns were empty.

“Good one, guys,” smirking, we walked out of the isolated place, not before picking up my wife into my embrace, her hands secured around my neck, and her head resting on my heart.

✨✨✨

How's it?

Meet you'll soon.

love yourself 💜
-S🌼