✨ Chapter 6

Guys pls don't be a silent reader.

After a day me n my whole family , Maheshwari ‘s sounds good , went to Rajput Villa ,For shagun

After a day me n my whole family , Maheshwari ‘s sounds good , went to Rajput Villa ,For shagun .  I entered and greeted the elders and sat on the couch alongside with my sister Alanya and brother Rudra . “can I go upstairs , to meet my Shravu di ?” Alanya  excitedly got up from her place .

“no more di , Alanya call her bhabhi now” my dadi said with her beautiful smile 😁. “Yes yes , Shravya Bhabhi”  . Alanya corrected herself while giggling
. She was about to step on the stairs when she stopped with “WoW , Bhabhi you are looking gorgeous even in this simple attire” .

My eyes without wasting a second looked towards the stairs , and yes I ll agree with Alanya , She was looking gorgeous . My Avya , was looking gorgeous in her simple white suit , that I can’t take off my eyes lost in her white beauty .

“  Bhai take your eyes  away from her you’ll  scare her” Rudra whispered in my ears , and I came into my senses that I was ogling her . My Mom went to her and made her seat beside me for the rituals .

                    Shravya'outfit*

                    Shravya'outfit*

Mom made her wear a red chunni , and that was like cherry on the cake . That red chunni enhanced her beauty.

Mom did the rituals and gave her some gifts followed by other members  of my family , Dadi , chachi also gave her gifts and everyone blessed her while keeping hand on her silky smooth hair one by one .

Next Shravya ‘s mother came to me . Put tilak on my forehead and gave me some gifts and blessings . Followed by Her Dadi , aunt , uncle , dada ji  and her father on his wheel chair.  I saw him and sat near his leg as he tried to touch my head for blessing .

Seeing her father like this I can sense tears beaming her eyes but my strong Avya control her emotion but when her father moved towards her she failed to do so . I can hear her sobs in his fathers arm . She hold him from his arm and cried on his chest . Now everyone eyes were moist seeing this father daughter duo , even mine.

🦄

Priest came and checking the auspicious time and day for marriage . All the elders were eyeing him and youngsters were patiently seeing all his fingers movement as he was doing some calculation  and munching on their snacks . Which was presented on the table .

15 minutes , yes after 15 minutes of patience and chit chat priest announced The Date as 5th  of November . That is just 2 week from now .

“ Any other date , as its too early , we need to prepare  a lot” both of our mothers said almost in unison . “Nhi beti , agla shubh mahurat 1 saal k baad ki hai” priest said making all of us shocked and tensed as its too early . 

“don’t worry we all will manage everything together” now it was my dad . And everyone nodded in agreement .

I went to make a call . As elders were discussing everything like venue and other things and Shravya was busy with all the youngsters other side of the hall . I saw her laughing when Rudra said something to her and that was her real laugh .

She was looking soo beautiful “ I promise to make everything possible to keep that beautiful smile on your face Avya” I said to myself . And went to the garden area for the call .

When I was on the call I heard a famine voice “ so you are here Mr. Maheshwari .” I turned to see My Avya was standing folding her hands near chest .

“are we here for some business purpose Ms. Rajput?” I asked her raising my left eyebrow  , “ I think we are here for family meeting , so why are you addressing ne formally” I added . “ so what should I call you if not Mr Maheshwari ? Ummm Bhaiya ?” she said in sarcastic tone . Ufff her this side make my heart race . But Bhaiyaa no never I need to stop this now .

“Acha so what were you telling?” I tried to distract her from that bhaiya topic  . “oh yes .” “ so why did you agreed with this marriage Mr. Maheshwari” she questioned. “ same goes for you Ms Rajput” “ I asked first , so answer it”  she angrily snapped on me . “ ok ok .. Since you are a business student don’t you know profit n customer satisfaction is a first  priority for a business person ?” I said in same sarcasm which she used few minutes ago .

“Profit ? Customer satisfaction?” she asked in confusion “What profit? And what satisfaction will this marriage brings to you Mr Maheshwari” she asked , and from her tone I can sense she is angry now.

“You’ll know it all soon my lady” 
“Not yet yours lady” she said pointing her index finger towards me . “Ok soon  to be mine lady” I replied teasing her .

Before she could say something she was cut by another voice “ kya yaar bhai abhi s aap bhabhi ko corner shorner me  le kr busy ho rhe ho . Thoda patience rakhiye aap ki hi hone wali biwi h . Thoda hmare sath time spend krne dijye abhi fir to shadi ke baad hme hamari bhabhi k deedar bhi hona mushkil hai” Anaya said dramatically .

“ no Anaya , there is nothing as yo—” Shravya tried to say something but again she was cut by her mother , calling us for the final  venue discussion and dinner . With this we went towards the elder . And my little tigress was glaring me with her big eyes. If eyes can shot , I would be dead by now .

✨✨✨

Soo how's the chapter . Comment down your reviews ❤️
And be happy and love yourself ❤️

🧁🧁