✨ Chapter 9

Fine beautiful morning  both the families enjoying themselves at the garden and food counter everyone is here for their breakfast

Fine beautiful morning  both the families enjoying themselves at the garden and food counter everyone is here for their breakfast.  My whole young clan were busy with some gossip and bursting out with laughter and rolling down on the grass like a maniac . What the heck they are talking about .

Everyone was present there . Except the one and only person, I am here for my official fiancé   my little tigress , my Avya. My eyes were searching for her , just for her one view . I haven’t  seen her after our engagement last night . I thought she would be here for the get together breakfast but my tigress is nowhere to be found .

“ Take the breakfast for Shravya ,she must be awake by now . And even if she is still on her bed just call me” I heard Suhani aunty oops Suhani maa instructing Shivanya .

So my tigress is dreaming about me . “Stop being delulu Abhimaan Maheshwari” my subconscious mind retorted . Shut up don’t  you know delulu is the only solulu .
“Shivi can I help you to carry this heavy tray ? My Sali ( sis in law) should not do this tough work .”  coming to Shivanya I tried to butter her up . But I forget she is sister of My Little tigress, how can she sweetly and easily will buttered.

“ I think you need your morning dose of another heel print of my sister  on your toes my dearest Jiju” she sarcastically retorted and walked ahead with the food tray .

“Dono behan ek jaisi hi hai . Thank God ek acha seedha sadha sala ( bro in law) hai . “ I muttered and again went to Shivanya  .

“Ab dose se kya darna saali sahiba jb daily dose dene wala apna hai, or fir aap kb kaam aayengi apne ek laute handsome jiju ko bacha lena” sliding my fingers into my hair I said in all retro SRK style . “ hahaha too funny” making faces Shivanya added “ now when my dearest Jiju is dying to have his morning dose then who am I to stop you ? Take this and go into the den , anyways  Tigress is waiting for her first and morning prey ..go” handing me the tray she knocked on the door and went away .like literally she threw someone into the den .

Jaa jata Q nhi h ..kuch der pahle to bada hero bn rha tha …jaa ander puri ashiqi nikal jayegi .. again my subconscious mind interrupted. Like seriously you are my mind my not anyone’s  else . Supporting everyone except me .

To my surprise no one opened the door . I knocked the door again and this time I heard my tigress roaring “ go away I don’t want to eat . Let me sleep . And one more time Shivi , if you dare to knock , I’ll  shave your hair”.

Gosh . My tigress is really a tigress I thought she is very good mature and quite girl . But no I can’t  betray my ears right now . What should I do ? If I knock again definitely she will scratch my handsome face . No no I can’t  take risk .