✨ Chapter 5

I went to my papa ‘ s room , as after dinner he called me with him

I went to my papa ‘ s room , as after dinner he called me with him . Papa directed me to take a seat . I peacefully sat on his bed . Soon my mom also joined . “ we wanted to talk on something dear “ he remarked .

“ I am on your service my lord “ I jokingly stated .” its serious , my princess “ “ okh so now tell ne papa , whats the issue issue , you know n I am always there for you all “ I replied . “ We want you to marry Abhimaan” he dropped the bomb on me

. I was stuck , shocked and what not . I felt earth slipped beneath my foot .

“ we never asked you anything my princess , I know its very early and difficult for you but we need him , right now our business , family condition is something that I am helpless .

My warrior lady is fighting bravely and I am proud of you my Girl .” “  I never told you  but there are some mafia connection of mine , not mine only but it haad been passed down to me from my father and grandfather , right now I can’t take care of it and for that world I need Abhimaan and also for the business my girl , see you are not fully capable right now , you haven’t completed your studies too .  And I don’t have any one right now .”

“ what if he also betray us” I cut him off . With tears beaming in my eyes .” he won’t  dear , as Ranvijay himself gave his word to me and I decided to give my mafia world completely to Abhimaan , right now they don’t  know about it but for security purposes .

And also Ranvijay decided to name half of his share of on of his business to you .” papa explained me everything . “ I need some time for it papa” I whispered lowering my head to avoid his eyes as I can’t control my tears.  “ You have full right and time , princess take your time and try to answer as soon as possible darling , I need to settle things .”

🦄

Sitting on my bed , head on the headboard with closed eyes . Or puffed eyes.  I cried almost for 2 hours now .

My whole world , dream everything seems crashed by just some mere words . After few more minutes sobbing and crying on my tragedy  I jerked up from my bed and rushed to the washroom turning on the cold shower , letting water to flow from my head to whole body calming my nerves and clearing my views on the matter . As I take cold shower whenever I am tensed or unable to make any decisions . Cold shower help me to calm down.

After almost an hour of relaxing shower I came out wearing my baggy oversized t- shirt and shorts. Two am was the time my digital room clock shows. Sleep was no near to me as usual but today it has a reason .

I calmed down myself taking all the points and considering everything . “ everything seems to be into my favour” I told myself . “so what’s favour him” my subconscious mind retorted . “ Maybe his soo called Mafia world” I answered . I recalled each n every words my papa said to me and started making a point out of it . And don’t know when I drowsed on my table itself .

🦄

I reached home nearly 10 at night that day

I reached home nearly 10 at night that day . Everyone was about to have dinner and so was I asked to join by my family . After changing I went to dinning table and started having my dinner . But my whole mind was captured by Shravya and this marriage things . And I have to answer my dad after this dinner I was nervous . Never in my life I was soo nervous , never even during my first interview .

“ Abhimaan come to the garden after your dinner , I am waiting for you” Dad said to me getting up from the table . I nodded in my reply .

After finishing my dinner I went to the garden . Dad was already there sitting on the swing . He directed me to sit beside him on the swing . “ So what is your answer about that ?” he asked . After collecting all the courage

( really collecting your Courage ? Or suppressing your excitement?” my subconscious mind commented)

yeah courage I answered “YES dad” . “ are you sure” he was surprised I think from his expression. “did I ever said anything in air” “yes dad I am very well sure , I am ready for this marriage” . I answered . And the ear to ear smile can be seen on my dad’s face “ I knew it , I am soo proud n happy for you my son” and hugged me .

🦄

Shravya Pov My sleep got disturbed by my improper posture , I walked to my bed and again continued my beauty sleep

Shravya Pov
My sleep got disturbed by my improper posture , I walked to my bed and again continued my beauty sleep .

( A/n – same Shravya darling , sleep first worry later)

My mother came to wake me and again taunted to wake up “ uth jaa shravi 10 bj gye h” but I don’t want to . Who will tell my mom that on weekends I got up after noon when I stays at my hostel , better to keep this a secret or else this beautiful lady love of my father will kill me .

I woke up and after doing my morning routine I went for breakfast . I was calm and clear now with all my thoughts and emotions but still there will be a hate for that man in my heart .  “ Shravi come with me after breakfast , my lady” my dad said with a smile .

I was very well aware of the reason behind that smile . I went with him gave him his multivitamin and sat with him near the balcony of his room . “ So my princess , what did you thought about that matter ?” papa asked . “does it makes you happy and satisfied” I asked “yes ! It does .

I will be at ease but not compromise with your happiness, my lady” papa answered.  “If it makes you at easy , satisfies your heart , and above all if you trust and like Him then I Am READY”  I answered my dad with all my pain and power . Yes pain to endure the upcoming and lost of my planning and power of my family and wellbeing of our future . And that yes made my Papa’s  day .

I can see his smile and happiness . That’s make my day . Anything , any sacrifice of mine is worth of his happiness ❤️.

✨✨✨