✨ Happy wala Holi

Sorry for the late update.

Do vote n comment 💜

Happy 10k+ read 💜 thank you everyone for supporting me 💜

Happy reading 💜

The morning unfolded with its usual hustle and bustle at the Rajput Villa

The morning unfolded with its usual hustle and bustle at the Rajput Villa. Once again, the villa reverberated with morning banter, love, and chaos. The elders, having concluded their morning prayers, gathered for tea, while the younger members trickled into the living room, save for the eldest.

“Is Shravya still sleeping? I’ve had enough of this girl,” her mother huffed, rising from the sofa to rouse her, but Shourya intervened. “Mom, wait here, I’ll handle it today,” he offered. As he took a step forward, their mother halted him. “You stay put; I’ll take care of it,” she said, striding towards the stairs leading to Shravya’s room.

“Ye ladki kabhi nhi sudhregi. Shadi ho gai h—” she muttered, attempting to knock on the door, only to find it ajar. The door had never been locked. Last night, as the younger members left her room, Shravya had neglected to secure it, an oversight that now weighed heavily on her mother’s mind.

As the door swung open, she was greeted by an unholy scene she had never fathomed witnessing. The room lay in disarray, clothes strewn about, but her gaze fixated on her daughter’s figure, which elicited a gasp.

Shravya lay atop Abhimaan, his arms encircling her waist, securing her. Her face nestled in his neck, hair tousled, the duvet slipped to reveal her bare shoulder.

Her mother, having entered to rouse her daughter, stood in shock, unable to process the scene before her. She turned on her heel, retreating from the room to avoid disturbing the awkward moment.

Descending the stairs, she took a deep breath. “What’s wrong, Mom? Is Di still dreaming of her husband?” Shourya’s excitement to awaken his sister was curbed by his mother’s intervention. “She’s unwell; let’s all have breakfast. I’ll send hers to her room,” she said, diverting the family’s attention with breakfast.

As they ate, Sana voiced her concern. “Badi Mom, I think Shravu is unwell. She should see a doctor. Yesterday, she slept almost the entire ride.” Her worried remarks left everyone perturbed, except her mother.