✨ chapter 3

We were leaving for home , as meeting was done and papa wanted to drop me back and he had some business

We were leaving for home , as meeting was done and papa wanted to drop me back and he had some business. I went to my passenger seat , being a passenger seat princess . I was about to open the door but my hand stopped seeing my papa clutching his formals near his heart , tears slipping from his eyes and words were stuck into his throat . I just screamed in horror pain an all kind of emotions running towards my papa . Holding him from falling down . “ papa , papa “ I was just calling his name .

Soon Abhimaan and uncle came to help . Abhimaan took papa and made him sit on the back seat with me ..my dad was lying on my lap , I was continuously calling him , tears flowing down from my eyes constantly . Those 10 minutes drive to hospital ,as Abhimaan was driving was the longest drive of my live . My world stopped for those moments .

Doctors came and took papa to OT , I was asked to fill up the formalities form but I lost my senses . Everything turned blurr. Ranvijay uncle filled up the formalities and I sat outside the OT lost , senseless .

Soon Mom and my siblings came . And I got some sense realising I need to take care of my mom and my family . Soon Sone other members of Maheshwari family joined . My mom was very strong lady . She stood there strongly collecting and standing firmly strongly , though tears were slipping on her beautiful round face . But damn she is my power station ain’t like this only .

Abhimaan came with some water and checked on us from time to time . After few hours , doctor came out and just asked for the head family members and mom and Maheshwari uncle went with doctor . Only they knows what happened but the only word ease my heart was “ patient is out of danger now”.

My mom and Ranvijay uncle came back after sometime . Mom asked me to take my siblings home . I was not ready to leave but Ranvijay uncle insisted and mom also said to go home settle and check everything and come back after few hours till then she will take care here . And by that time my uncles ( chachu ) will come as they lived in Gujrat . Ranvijay uncle asked Abhimaan to take us home .we went with him .

🦄

I rushed towards uncle , helped him to sit in the car and drove towards the hospital

I rushed towards uncle , helped him to sit in the car and drove towards the hospital . But my eyes never left from her pace , I could see her from the mirror . Tears filled eyes , red and blank . Stained cheeks and sobs could be hear . I don’t what was happening with me , my heart , I can’t  see her like this . My heart clenched seeing her like this .

After few minutes we reached to the hospital and doctor took Uncle into the OT . Shravya was asked to fill up the forms but she wasn’t  in her state to do anything . Papa filled up the form seeing her state . And asked me to take care of her . I took her to the waiting chairs outside OT , she was sobbing continuously .

I can’t control myself further I stand infront of her and caressed her black n highlighted smooth hair . Gave her some water but she refused . Now she is having hiccups and suddenly I felt her arms around my torso and face snuggled in my abdomen crying and blabbering something . But my heart and senses stopped for that mere sec . It was something foreign feeling for me .

I unconsciously started caressing her hair again in that position only , as if time stopped for that moment .

We were disturbed by the voices . Her family came she ran towards them and cried in her mother’s  embrace for sometime . But after sometime when I came back bringing water I saw see was standing as if she is pretending to be strong . Though she is shattered from inside but she is standing strong now , supporting and consoling her family.

🦄

After everything when doctor came and gave us assurance that uncle is out of danger now . Papa and Suhani aunty went to the doctor’s cabin . After few time when they returned asked me to drop Shravya and her siblings home . And also after some business I can bring her back .

I agreed and went to the parking . She with her siblings came and hoped into the car . They all sat on the back seat . Shravya sitting in the middle both of her siblings head on her shoulder and hugging her . We arrived at her home and dropped the. . She asked me to leave cuz she will take 1-2 hours till then I can rest according to her . I wasn’t ready initially but after her insisting me to go assuring me that they are fine I decided to leave, not that I was assured but to gave them some time n privacy.

✨✨✨