✨ chapter 4

✨ Anand  suffered with heart attack

Anand suffered with heart attack . And this was his 2nd attack doctor advised his family to not to stress him and take care of him . As he was also paralysed from one side of his body . But by God's grace he can talk ..not soo much but still was a relief for whole Rajput family .

Its been a week to the accident . Today he was getting discharged . Shravya and her mother came to take him home . Abhimaan and Ranvijay Maheshwari also came . Ranvijay was happy to see his friend recovery.

Anand went home and now he was sitting in his room . Ranvijay came to meet him . And while taking Anand asked him to look after his business for sometime , which Abhimaan and his father was doing and Shravya also took part into it . But she can't do much as she was new and was not much acknowledged in the real field .
Anand was tensed seeing his condition and his family . Being in mafia world is also a threat for his family now , as Shravya is unknown about this .

After couple of days seeing everything and discussing with his wife Anand sensed that they need young man now to take care of everyone in his family now . As most of his rivals and enemy are looking for a chance to destroy him and the biggest threat is harming Shravya , as everyone is well aware that she will be the next CEO of Rajput Estates.

The Rajput couple noticed and talked eachother considering Abhimaan as Shravya 's better half . They noticed spark and soft corner in his eyes for Shravya . And the way he took care of everything in past days . They decided to talk this matter with Ranvijay and Abhimaan.

Next day when Ranvijay came to meet Anand talked him about his situation . Anand was not sure if he is doing right or not . But go his surprise Ranvijay was happy with this alliance but he said " it would be honour for maheshwari 's too gat Shravya as our daughter in law , I always wanted this but never asked you , like it would be awkward and tough .

But now I am soo happy but I'll surely gonna ask Shravya and Abhimaan about this . " Anand advised him to talk to Abhimaan first and after considering his view he ll ask Shravya . As Anand was well aware that it would be very tough to convince Shravya in this matter .

 As Anand was well aware that it would be very tough to convince Shravya in this matter

I was sitting in my cabin , lost in my la la land . I don't know what happened me after meeting her . As if I am attracted towards her , she is a wizard or siren . Her big clear eyes which have different type of spark , which differs hers to other . Her long very long hairs , to be specific her hairs were long till her mid thigh , which is not common length . And that black n highlighted hair strands can trap anyone.

I got distracted from my thoughts when my Dad enters the cabin .
" I want to discuss something very important Abhimaan " he said while seating on the couch . " I am all ears" I said walking towards the couch . "Abhimaan you are 28 now , settle your family now " . "Not again this marriage talks dad " I interrupted .

" listen to me first , its not like our usual marriage talks " dad stated . " I want you to marry Shravya " I choked on his statement . " Anand is stressed about his business ,and you are also well aware of our Mafia world as you are one of us .

He needs someone strong for his family , and Sharvya can't take up all these , further her life is in danger to be specific many of Anand's enemies are ready to harm her , as they very well know that she will be the next CEO and right now she is not fully capable or ready .

Anand proposed this marriage . Me and your mother always wanted to Shravya to be our daughter in law , but we never had courage to brought it up " . I was too stunned to speak. Words were not able to form in my mind . It was blank . " does she knows this ?" I asked dad . "Anand will talk to her , but first you say your answer as its not only a alliance but it will come up with double responsibility for you , you have to take care oh her and the business and also complete power over mafia world ." dad added

" I need some time Dad ", " okh I would like to hear your answer after dinner today , think wisely and remember that Sharvya is my daughter too ". With this dad left . And now I was in dilemma , what to say .

I have some soft corner for her but not like I'll marry her and that too suddenly like this . But if I won't Anand uncle will for sure see another candidate for this alliance. And I can't bear that . And I can't disappoint my parents too as she means them . Aggghh I m soo trapped into her .

✨✨✨