✨ His Tigress

Abhimaan POV

Abhimaan POV

It's been almost 47 days since we became one in every manner-47 days since we both confessed, embraced, and marked each other. And now, it's been 47 days since I last touched her. After her birthday, we got busy with our work, especially my Jaan. She started preparing for her finals, and later, her exams began.

Tomorrow is her last paper, a viva voice on her thesis paper. Right now, I am sitting beside her in her room. Oops, our room. Yes, I shifted to her room with all my things, and my room has turned into an extra room, like many others in our penthouse. I moved with my belongings the moment my Tigress said, "For you, I left my room, my house, my family. Can't you even leave your room for me?" She smirked as the words rolled off her tongue. I would leave this world if she wants and settle on Mars for her; what the heck is a room compared to that.

'Stop smirking, Abhiiiiiiiii,' and I received a flying pillow. Thank God it wasn't a slipper. Wait, I was smirking all the while. 'Calm down, Tigress.' Pulling her into my lap, I tried to calm down my Tigress. 'Drink this,' I gave her favorite cold coffee, exclusively made by her Janaa.

'I am freaking out here, and you were smirking, thinking God knows what unholy things, dear husband.' She rolled her eyes, completing her words. 'Tell me what were you thinking about?' She turned and faced me, raising her left eyebrow, clutching my collar into her soft palm, and the other palm resting on my abs. Could these simple things be the reason for a turn-on? I think I have to take a cold shower today again. Yes, again, which I have been doing all these days. I can't let my horny self affect her, her career.

Gliding my hands into her waist, pulling her towards me, I whispered on her lips, 'Something which you don't wish to do right now... can feel it; you are the reason for it.' I said the last line when I felt her hips on my junior. A red hue covered her cheeks, ears, eyes widened, a shy smile plastered on her face. Enough, I can't resist her now. Slamming my lips with hers, I kissed her until we both were out of breath.

💗

"You don't need to freak out about your viva, Jaan. I know you will shine as always. This isn't the first time you're facing a new challenge. You've been leading entire business meetings, darling. It will be the best." Kissing her temple, I tried to cheer her up. I struggle with words; why is it so tough for me to express simple things verbally?

Hugging me in response, she murmured a 'love you,' and we called it a day as it was already past midnight, and she had reviewed everything nth times. She made me a professor for a night, asking me to conduct her mock viva, which I gladly did. I tried to do everything that could help her, be it a good hair massage, cold coffee, playing the role of a professor, arranging a short virtual meeting with my professors from all over Germany, FaceTime with both our parents, siblings, and her friends, a bubble bath, and of course, some cuddles and kisses.