✨ Where am i ?

Double update yayyy 💃

Abhimaan POV:

Excusing myself from the conversation tonight, I walked to the bar area where I last saw my girls enjoying themselves. “Princess, where is your Bhabhi?” I asked Aly when I didn’t find my wife beside her.

“Huh, Bhai. She went to the washroom. I think she’s a bit tipsy.” I sat beside her, waiting for my wife.

Ten minutes, fifteen, twenty passed, and when she didn’t return, a pool of negative thoughts started building inside me. “Aly, come,” I said, holding my sister’s hand before walking towards the washroom. She went inside the ladies’ washroom, checked it, and came to inform me that she isn’t there.

“She must be with Liam or Aarav,” I murmured, trying to give hope to my heart.

Locating my good-for-nothing friend, who is now drinking as if there’s no tomorrow, I asked, “Shravya ko dekha hai?”

“Haan bhai, bahot baar dekha hai. Par tu mujhse zyada ache se dekha hoga,” he replied with a stupid smirk.

“Aarav, chutiyapa nahi. I am serious.”

“Cool down, young man. Tell me what happened,” my idiotic friend said, suddenly getting some sense.

“Shravya went to the washroom half an hour ago and she didn’t return. Now, put your ass into work.”

Realization hit Aarav; his eyes widened in shock. “Don’t worry. Bhabhi is alright,” he said, patting my shoulder before running to the security room to check the cameras.

I walked to Liam to inform her, as security may ask for her permission or something.

Listening to me, Liam stayed at the party to attend the guests, and her husband came with me to the security room. Mr. Wang is a business tycoon who rules the Singapore and Thailand underworld.

“Pause. Zoom,” I said when the screen in front of me showed my wife. I asked to zoom in where she walked towards the washroom and bumped into a man whose back was facing the camera. They talked for a couple of minutes, and she turned back, but I guess the man said something to her before leaving. She then walked into the washroom and didn’t come out.

“First, check camera number 4, washroom door, ten minutes before and after her,” Mr. Wang ordered the staff, and the screen changed to camera number 4 focusing on the washroom door. All eyes glued to the screen.