✨ Conversation

Abhimaan pov

Abhimaan pov

After dinner and vidai . We came back to our home with my bride . It was emotional moment when she was bidding goodbyes to her family but my strong tigress handled it very well . She cried too but not much as she was concerned about her father’s health.

After coming home my family did a grand welcome of their daughter in law and later some post wedding Rituals were also performed I am super tired now . Alayna took Shravya to my – our room as I was talking to dad and Rudra later I also went towards our room .

I was excited also to see her in that bridal attire without any disturbance now . And also nervous as its our first time alone that to night what if she ruin my innocence . Oh my I have to save my honour now .

As I opened the door I was shocked to see her . What made her wash those vermilion that are of my name it was barely some hours and she washed them .my heart clenched  seeing this . I wanted to adore my bride my wife in that bridal attire little longer and wished to kiss that vermilion filled hairline which is now washed off . Is she not happy or forced for this ? Oh God did she love someone else ? I never asked her .

Stop it! You stupid man . Listen her side first ! My subconscious mind defended her . Yes my mind is right . There might be some reason for this and she is in my bathrobe may be she got her mensuration or something which needed to change . Lets listen her first .

 Lets listen her first

Shravya pov

After all the post wedding rituals Alayna dropped me to our bedroom . I wanted to pee so bad , last time I used the washroom was before the MUAs came for me .

So I rushed towards the washroom I opened one of the three doors present in the room I was welcomed in the balcony . Byee balcony I will meet u later . Wrong one I went to the second one my bad it was walk in closet . Who makes soo many doors yarrr … finally I got the washroom door .