✨ Cat Fight

Updating early , cuz mujhse control nhi hota yrr 😩😁

Hit ⭐ star to vote n pls do comment.

Happy reading 💜

Abhimaan pov

Abhimaan pov

"It's been two freaking weeks since our first bike date, and in these two weeks, I've been blessed to go on dates with my little tigress, my Avya, my wife.

We've had some outdoor and indoor dates, like going for a bike ride every alternate day. My baby is obsessed with bikes, so she used to ride while I enjoyed our hugging sessions sitting back.

Once, we went for a rosarium date, had dinner there, and my tigress named it 'Rosarium date night.'

Later, we had a movie night, and I ended up with a stiff neck and shoulder as she dozed off, putting her head on my shoulder. It was a rare sight, as I never had a proper chance to see her asleep due to her late-night work and studies.

She suggested an Amusement Park date, and I planned to book the park for the whole night. These days helped us get to know each other, sharing our likes and dislikes, meeting each other's friends. Now, she is more comfortable around me, and we share normal hugs and forehead kisses.

Once, my wife was super famished at midnight, and she woke me up at freaking 2 am. Since she didn't know how to cook, and all the house help was asleep, I cooked white sauce pasta for her in the middle of the night. This became our 'late-night cooking date.'

I don't care about anyone or anything as long as she is happy. If she is enjoying, I am overjoyed. These are my happy days.

It's not just sweet lovey-dovey sessions we shared. Nope, you are wrong. Don't forget who my little tigress is. We've had cute little fights and banter.

Like three days ago, when she didn't get back home on time, her bodyguard, 'Rocky,' called to report that she was driving on the opposite road of our mansion with her friend 'Sana.' I called her immediately.

She sassedily replied, 'to a salon' and was about to get her hair cut. Not because of any trend, but because she couldn't take care of them herself. She doesn't know how to braid them, as earlier Mom or Sana used to braid. I couldn't take it. I'm obsessed with her hair. After convincing her not to cut them, I ended up braiding her hair every night, which I don't mind at all. I love doing it for her.

My phone started ringing, bringing me back from my Avya land. I was lost in her world here in my office, and my tigress had gone to her campus. The caller ID showed the name 'Rocky,' instantly shooting up my blood pressure. Why is he calling now? I picked up the call only to hear him say, 'someone is trying to bully, Bhabhi,' and the line went dead."