✨ SleepOver

Happppppppy Birthday Jungkookslutzz 💜 Meri Khwahish  ki saari. Khwaish puri ho 💜 love uh baccha🎂 .💋

Happy reading 💗

Abhimaan’s POV

I walked into the penthouse. Yes, I landed early to surprise my Tigress. I lied to her when she asked me when I’d be back. I told her I’d be coming at evening around 7 pm. But here I am at 11 am, to surprise her.

Thinking of my Tigress’s reaction brings a smile to my face. With an alluring smile, I walked past the lounge, where I met Aunt Lina. She gave her usual smile when she saw me. I hugged her. “Where is my WIFE?” I asked Aunt Lina when my eyes were unable to spot her.

I know she wakes up late, but this lateness is not her thing. And it’s Sunday, so she should be at home watching some stupid shows or reading her spicy dark romances.

“She isn’t awake. I went up to check on her, but the doors were locked, even the balcony doors were locked when I entered the room.” My baby is sleeping so late. I should not have trusted that bastard Rocky. Yesterday when I called him and asked about my wife, he reported that she is at the hospital just for her regular checkup. “I took Issabella with me when I saw books and papers scattered. She might be working late,” Aunt Lina added, bringing me out of my thoughts.

Only Aunt Lina can come upstairs; no one other than her is allowed here. Nodding to her, unable to believe her, I just excused myself and rushed to her room.

I opened the door, only to be welcomed by the dark room, curtains draped, stopping the sunlight from invading inside. The balcony door was locked, which she never locked even during the freezing winters. Books, papers, her clothes, Issabella’s small bed, plushies—everything scattered here and there, as if an earthquake shook the room. My baby is a very clean and well-maintained, managed girl. Her things were always well-kept and placed, not scattered like this. What happened here in my absence that led to this?

My eyes stopped at her well-wrapped sleeping body. I walked to her, removed some hair strands from her beautiful face that were stopping me from getting a look at her now-pale face, dried lips, closed eyes, and thick stains of tears on her soft cheeks. My heart clenched seeing her like this. What led her glowing face to turn pale, her rosy plump lips into dried ones, and her eyes, which always carried the spark of light, shedding tears?

Feeling me beside her, she stirred up a little but didn’t get up. This kind of response, expression from her, I never wanted to witness when I planned to surprise her today. I noticed she was wearing my T-shirt, and even the duvet she was using was mine. My baby missed me. Cursing myself for not being able to be present with her, I looked away a little, only to find a bottle of pills. I picked it up from the side table, only to be shocked. She took sleeping pills. In how much in number which made her condition like this. I was scared as hell when different types of unnecessary thoughts and images started flashing in front of my eyes.