#Urgent |  The Zionist occupation forces storm the city of Tulkarm from its western axis with a number of military vehicles

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  A massive march in Casablanca, Morocco, in solidarity with Palestine, in support of Gaza, and denouncing the massacres of the occupation.

#Follow |  Resistance actions in the West Bank during the last 24 hours and within the battle of the “Al-Aqsa Flood”
3/3/2024

🔻 Summary:
Total acts of resistance: 8

As follows :
· The outbreak of confrontations and stone throwing: 6
· Confronting settlers: 1
· Demonstrations: 1

🔻Details:
Ramallah
- Jalazoun Camp: Confrontations, stone throwing, and demonstrations erupt.
- Barqa: confrontation with settlers and the outbreak of confrontations.
- Ain Qinya: Clashes erupt and stones are thrown.

Embryo
- Silat Al-Dhahr: Clashes erupt and stones are thrown.

Nablus
- Asira Al-Qibliya: Confrontations erupt and stone throwing occurs.
- Sebastia: Clashes erupt and stones are thrown.

#watched |  The first moments after the occupation aircraft bombed a new cemetery on Al Hadad Street in the Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, which led to the bodies of martyrs being scattered in the area.

#video|  Scenes from monitoring and targeting by the Mujahideen Brigades’ gatherings, routes and supply lines for the Zionist enemy forces south of the Zaytoun neighborhood with 107 missiles.

#update |  10 martyrs and a number of wounded in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house for the Al-Batran family in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft target the vicinity of the Sheikh Zayed and Tal Al-Zaatar areas in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Updated: Rami Kamal Saeed Madi (36 years old) was martyred and 3 others were injured with various injuries after the occupation bombed a house for the Madi family in Khirbet Al-Adas in the city of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces after they stormed the town of Arraba, southwest of Jenin

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery shells various areas in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  In the latest toll: 12 martyrs and 42 wounded as the occupation aircraft bombed a house in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed the Abu Laban neighborhood in the town of Aita al-Shaab, southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Updated: Two martyrs, two wounded, and a number of missing persons as a result of the occupation aircraft’s bombing of a house in Khirbet Al-Adas in the city of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Targeting the Engineers Syndicate headquarters near the Sheikh Zayed area in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Once again... the occupation aircraft bombed the town of Aita al-Shaab in southern Lebanon

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#update |  4 injuries and a number of missing people as a result of the occupation bombing of a house for the “Mady” family in Khirbet Al-Adas in Rafah.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: Our Mujahideen targeted a deployment of enemy soldiers in Mount Nader with missile weapons, and it was directly hit.

#Follow |  Writer and political analyst A.  Muhammad Al-Qiq: “Israel” is no longer capable of confrontation in the field, so it continues with genocide, starvation, and displacement to try to break the will of the Palestinian people.