A Very Worthow Wedding

It was the day of the wedding.

Raisha POV:

"Okay, Gerathon, we have to get there early. That means no stopping to bite people who almost step on you, got that?" Raisha asked her Sprit Animal pensively, whose simple response was a hiss. "Yes, I know that's 'Constraining your freedom', but we promised Worthy that we'd get there early because we're helping him with his wedding." Gerathon hissed again, this time coiling up Raisha's leg and up onto her shoulders. "Thank you," Raisha said simply, turning to the mirror and looking at her appearance.

She was wearing a jade green dress that went down to her knees, gently framing her figure and giving her a simple yet elegant look. A simple silver buckle adorned the middle of the dress, and the jade green sleeves rolled down her figure. She spun around, the silver snake pin in her hair catching the light and sparkling. "Okay Gerathon," Raisha, said, adjusting the pin and straightening her dress out. "We have a groom to help."

~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~

Worthy POV:

"Are you sure that we're ready? What if she needs more time?" Worthy protested, swiveling his head to keep up with the steady moving girl tailoring his suit. "Well, you can't help being early!" Raisha responded matter-of-factly, standing up and adjusting his suit's collar. "Still!" He protested again, this time grabbing her hands so she couldn't continue ignoring him. From somewhere near her shoulders, the faint hissing of a snake could be heard. "You," She started, pulling her hands away from his grasp and moving to adjust his hair. "Are overthinking everything. We've all been planning this for weeks. It will be fine. At the worst, there'll be some last-minute changes, and even those aren't too bad if you have enough people." She paused for a moment, seeming to think. "Besides," Raisha continued, sitting down a puffy red and black cushion positioned near the mirror Worthy was in front of. "This is what, your fourth wedding? How bad could it be?"

~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~

Shadow POV:

"Shade, you almost ready? It's nearly time." Abeke asked, calling Shadow through the door she was changing behind. Shadow adjusted the hem of her red and black dress, brushing it out and breathing deeply. This was it. Her wedding day. Well, her fourth, but that didn't make it any less exciting or nerve-wracking or totally make her fall head over heels for Worthy even more. "I'm coming!" Shadow answered quickly, spinning around to admire herself in the mirror. Her dress was mostly red, with black silk outlining her cat-like figure. The red hems of her dress hung over her shoulders and fell like a curtain to her heels. Her silky black hair swept down her shoulders, framing her face in long soft tendrils of hair. Sure, red and black weren't the typical color choice for wedding day dresses, but it suited Shadow more than she'd admit. "Good, 'cause I don't want to have Uraza dragging you down the aisle," Abeke called again, and she could hear the playfulness in the Niloan girl's voice. "No, no you don't." Said Shadow, laughing and checking her dress again."Do you think this looks good?" Shadow asked, walking over to the door and opening it for Abeke to see. "My Tellun," Abeke said, clasping her hands over her mouth as tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes, "You look absolutely amazing. I'm so happy for you." At the last note, Abeke ran over and nearly bowled Shadow over with a hug, and once the surprise had passed, Shadow immediately hugged back, the low rumbling of a purr forming in her throat. "I think I'm ready now," Shadow said, smiling eagerly.

~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~ ~ 𓃮 ♡ 𓃠 ~

Tasha POV:

"What do you think Ninani?" Tasha asked looking at her Spirit Animal.

Ninani squawked in reply and Tasha sighed, "I know, I know, but I promise I won't ruin the dress, it'll be fine."