epilogue

Last part 37 has been published!

Long chapter ahead

5 years later:

Ayansh woke up with Anjali sleeping over him.. Her fingers were running in circular motion over his chest. Blanket was hiding their naked bodies beneath them.

Ayansh pecked Anjali's head.. Ayansh in swift motion turned her over her back and hovered over her making her gasp in shock
He pecked her lips..

"Let's revise last night" Saying this ayansh cupped her breast while holding her nipple in his thumb a forefinger twisting it.
His lips were busy exploring her neck and shoulders reaching towards the swell of her bossom pecking and sucking leaving love marks there..

Anjali fisted bedsheet with her one hand while other was playing with his hair.
Ayansh looked in Anjali's eyes and
Pecked her nose making her giggle... Moving downwards he pinched her belly lightly. And took her soft flesh between his teeths..

Anjali hissed when he bite little harshly but sighed when he carrassed it with his sloppy wet kisses..
Ayansh moved his hand over her inner thighs moving towards her clit.. He carrassed her folds making her breathe heavily.

Entering his three fingers he moved them inside and outside while looking in her beautiful eyes .
When he felt enough lubrication, he removed his fingers and entered his length in swift motion

He laid over her with his elbows supporting his weight.. He took her lips in passionate kiss while increasing his thrust.. Anjali roamed her hands over his back with nails scratching there..

She screamed in loud moan due to the heavy orgasm he gave..

He laid over her reaching his orgasm as well.. Pecking her chin, he said
"Do you need second revision? " He asked with tint of playfullness in his tone
Anjali gasped and hit on his chest lightly
"Why are you behaving so naughty today? " Anjali asked carrassing his chest

Taking Anjali's frame in his arms he turned to his back with her laying over him.. Their nipples touched making them closed their eyes in pleasure.

"I can be anything you want! Playful or gentleman! You just have to say and I'll become! " Ayansh said tucking her hair strands behind her ears..

Anjali pecked his chest and it was consent for another round..

.................................................................

" Beboo " Anjali's voice captured the attention of two naughty kids who were playing with colours

"Oh no.. Didu hide it.. Hide it.. Muma scod us.. " 3 year old Kiyan Mehra said to 5 year old Anaya who nodded and hid the new colour box below the bed..

Anjali came inside the room with milk for both kids..

She smiled at kids who blinked with an innocent look on their face.. Pecking their foreheads she gave them milk..

She then started arranging their bedsheet..

Suddenly, colour box hidden by anaya and kiyan grabs her attention.. She picked it out and gasped seeing it.. Frowning she looked at kiyan and anaya she showed them box with raised brows asking about it..

Kiyaan looked at anaya who gulped and looked at her mumma .
"Mumm.. Mumma.. Vo i was just seeing it.. " Anaya said looking down with a pout

Anjali sighed "why? I told you to open it when the previous colour box will get empty! " Anjali asked in a stern voice..

Among them, Anjali was stern and strict with kids while ayansh was not..

Kiyaan slowly escaped from there and ran to his father who was wearing his shirt. As he took a fresh shower.