part 23

Ayansh pov:

I was in meeting with some foreign delegates when anjali's call came.. I excuse and picked her call..

She looked scared maybe.. I told her I'm in conference and next moment she barge in..

Her eyes we're searching for me and when she found me, her face got releived... What happen..?

It looks that she is scared of something.. She came and hugged me tightly..

I got scared that what happen to her.. That she is so scared and horrified

I looked at shivansh and nodded my head..

We dismissed meeting.. He went outside with others leaving me alone with anjali so that we can talk..

I tried to calm her.. But she look really really scared..
I made her sit on my lap and make her drink water..

She then showed me her phone which I took with confused face but got shocked than angry..

Who bastard is this..? He is stalking her..and he said that he.. Such Cheapster he is.. I'll make him suffer..

But then, next words she said made me shocked.. She was not concerned about herself but about me. .
She said that he can hurt me.. .. She is worried for me.. How lucky I'm to have her..

But he mayebe lying.. With this.. He can't do anything to me.. Who is he..?

"What happened to your mumma? " I asked carrassing her cheeks..

"Ayansh.. She also got these type of messages.. Actually my mumma started a company, and it got huge success within 2 years.. So there were many other businessman who were jealous because a woman crack deals which they couldn't..it affected their male ego.... There was a man who was her competitor... He messaged mom to drop the deal otherwise she will be killed... But she didn't take message seriously... She told dad later but after 2 days, she got into accident.. And we knew that was planned.. " She said and tears came from my eyes

She is so strong... I hugged her tightly and tried to calm her.. Once she felt calmed,
"Do you trust me? " I asked

"Yes.. " She replied instantly

I smiled.. "Then, don't worry.. I'll handle it..okay? "

She nodded...

I then called shivansh to come in conference room... He came inside and got worried seeing anjali in my arms sobbing..

I showed him her phone and he got shocked then angry..

He took that number in his phone to track it.. He assured me with his eyes..

"Do one thing.. Take bhabhi home.. I'll handle here.. " He said

I nodded and tried to held anjali so that we can stand up.. But she was not leaving me.. She held my collars more tightly and snuggled into me like a koalabear

I stood from seat with her in my arms.. I picked her in bridal style...

Shivansh smiled "what about staff? They don't know anything? "

"I don't care.. What they think.. My first priority is her.. " I said to which he nodded with smile

I went outside towards lift.. It was empty... I then came out... Receptionist was seeing us with shocked eyes... And some of other staff which were coming from canteen were also shocked..

I ignored their reaction and went towards the  car.. They didn't saw her face because she was snugglee into my chest..

I sat at backseat with her in my lap.. She was asleep now..