part 30

Anjali came wearing a beautiful cotton blue saree. It was simple but beautiful..

Ayansh smiled looking at her

Ayansh smiled looking at her. He went near her and hugged her from back keeping his chin on her shoulder.. Picking the Vermillion box he himself applied it between her hair.. And kissed her head.

After 30 minutes, they reached home..

Vivaan can running towards Anjali and hugged her "bua. Buaa.. " He said happily..

Then he move towards ayansh who picked him in his arms.
Ayansh kissed him on cheeks ans both entered inside.. Anjali hugged her dad, brother and bhabhi.. Ayansh also took blessings from dad and hugged rishabh.. He greet meera asking about her health since it was her 6th month. He gave her cupcake box which they bought for her cravings..

"Thank you ayansh

"Thank you ayansh... I love them" Meera said happily to which everyone smiled

They give gifts to vivaan as well aho happily hugged and kissed ayansh.. And gave sweets to rishabh and dad.
They all sat talking with each other..

"Bhabhi.. Next month will be your seventh.. So we have to do function of godbharai as well! " Anjali said to meera who nodded..

"Hmm.. We were discussing this.. We decided on the fifteenth of next month.. What say? " Her dad asked to which they all nodded

They talked about business and other random things..

"Ok.. Come lunch is ready" Meera announced and they all went towards dining table..

"Bhabhi.. You sit.. We will manage" Ayansh said politely

"Arey it's ok.. You sit " Meera said with smile

They all sat.. Lunch has biryani, rice, rajma, paneer, naan, chole, puri, gajar halva..

"Bhabhi it's too much..itna sab banane ki kya jroorat thi" Ayansh said looking at so many dishes

"Ohho.. Don't worry.. Just enjoy.. " Rishabh said and all of them started eating..

Then, Anjali and ayansh decided to go to their room to rest..