part 18

Now only moonlight was coming..

Ayansh gulped and placed first kiss on Anjali's forehead... Second on her left cheeks.. Then right cheeks..

He then hold her hand and kissed both of them..

"5 are done" Ayansh said slowly..

He then removed her saree ... From her feet and kissed her feets..

Anjali was taking deep breathes.. Butterflies were running in her stomach... Ayansh was kissing her so softly
and gently.. He was not making her uncomfortable..

Now only 3 kisses were left..
He then looked at her bare stomach because of saree.. He removed her saree revealing her stomach..
He then looked into her eyes for permission.. She nodded shyly

He kissed her stomach.. He then moved toward her neck.. He kissed on her throat..

Now only last kiss was left.. He removed her hair from her shoulder and kissed her revealing part of shoulder..

"Done" Ayansh whispered

"Wow.." Rishi and richa yelled

Vishal on the light..

Both ayansh and Anjali were blushing and feeling shy..

"Ah.. Ok.. So it's already kate night.. Let's go to our rooms for sleeping" Vishal said and everybody stood up to go..

Ayansh and Anjali went in their rooms.. Anjali went in washroom to change into comfortable clothes.. She was grinning like a fool in washroom remebering kisses..

She came out side.. Ayansh was already sitting on bed..

They both laid... On bed..

"Anjali" Ayansh spoke up after 5 minutes..

"Hmm? " Anjali asked looking him who was looking at ceiling

"Sorry.. If I make you uncom.. " Ayansh said but cutoff by Anjali

"No.. You can never make me uncomfortable ayansh.. I am most comfortable around you" Anjali said softly and intertwined her hand in his which was lying on bed..

Ayansh smiled and soflty rub his thumb on back of her hand..

They both slept holding each other's hands...

.................
It was day of richa's engagement...

They all had to go to venue..
Naani, mami sa and mama sa went with Vishal early..
While, rishi took richa, mahira, manav and sone gifts with him..

Now only ayansh and Anjali were left..

Ayansh was on call.. When he heard some steps..
He turned and saw his wife looking etheral in pink lehenga .. Her hair tied in bun.. Bangles on her hand.. Beautiful earings kissing her jawline.. She was looking so preety..

Anjali outfit: